Contact phone
in Dnepropetrovsk and in other cities
  • +7 (495) 639-93-00
    8 800 free and mobile8 (800) 333-03-10
  • +7 (812) 424-79-70
    8 800 free and mobile8 (800) 333-03-10
  • +7 (343) 339-47-71
    8 800 free and mobile8 (800) 333-03-10
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (831) 261-38-00
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (3452) 69-21-95
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (8612) 38-85-11
  • +7 (3472) 24-24-19
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (4822) 39-54-03
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (3512) 20-54-09
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (4862) 22-20-19
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (3822) 70-03-03
  • +7 (727) 350-56-20
  • 8 (800) 333-03-10
    8 800 free and mobile+7 (4842) 20-07-44
  • +38 (056) 790-91-90
  • +38 (044) 237-71-11
  • +38 (057) 728-53-24
  • +38 (048) 734-41-73
  • +38 (032) 253-01-10
  • +49 (208) 205-83-073

News

Change time

China begins a copper project in Afghanistan

Chinese copper producers Metallurgical Corporation of China and Jiangxi Copper formed a joint venture to develop the Aynak copper deposit in Afghanistan. This was reported by the publication «Chinadaily» referring to the representative of the MCC ZhengTao.

According to him, the first phase of the field development involves the creation of up to 2013 capacity for the production of 200 thousand. Tons of copper concentrate per year. In the future, this figure is expected to increase to 500 thousand. Tonnes.

Currently, however, it is not defined when the joint venture will be able to proceed to the second stage of the development of the Aynak. In addition, there are plans to plant medelpvilnogo, said Zheng Tao on the deposit base and the GOK. It should be noted that the project to develop the Aynak deposit of 75% is held by MCC, the remaining 25% — Jiangxi Copper.

Earlier it was reported that in Afghanistan discovered huge reserves of mineral resources, the total cost of which is estimated at $ 1 trillion. This, in particular, on the iron deposits of copper, cobalt, gold and lithium. According to experts, found metal deposits can turn Afghanistan into one of the world's largest exporter of metallurgical raw materials. However, in regions where deposits are found, there is no infrastructure.

See all news
Call back in 30 seconds.
Is free!
Back call