Aluminium and its compounds in rocket technology
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at affordable prices aluminum alloys, which are used in the manufacture of missile systems. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer
Alloys, aluminum, used in the production of rockets
For the aerospace industry, there is a gradation of aluminum alloys, which includes the following groups:
- Series 1xxx — used in the manufacture of internal parts of missile shells, which are not subject to large operating loads. As a rule, these are the details of the first steps, for which first of all, their light weight is appreciated. During the operation of the engine of the first stage, these parts quickly develop their operational resource, and can not be re-used. Such aluminum alloys include silicon and copper;
- The 3xxx series is used in more critical rocket engine units of the first stage. The composition of the alloys of this group includes manganese, which causes a higher mechanical strength of the parts made of these alloys. Of these, welded structures can also be made;
- Series 5 xxx — aluminum alloys of this group contain an increased percentage of manganese and magnesium, so they have very high corrosion resistance. Used in medium-loaded rocket engine parts;
- Series 7xxx — in addition to conventional magnesium, manganese and silicon, these alloys include a significant percentage of zinc. Are extremely resistant against corrosion processes occurring in aggressive environments, are used in the construction of missiles with underwater launch;
- Series 8xxx. Aluminum alloys of this group are distinguished by their exceptional strength and rigidity. Used for the production of missile units with particularly high reliability requirements.
Buy at prices from the manufacturer of aluminum alloys, which are used in the production of modern missile technology, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.
Prospective brands of aluminum alloys for rocket engineering
Of the known brands of such alloys, mention should be made of zircaloy. It is an alloy of aluminum, zirconium, tin and a number of other metals. Tsirkalloy used in the manufacture of nuclear engines of space rockets.
The main characteristics of the alloy:
- The limit of time resistance, MPa — 460… 480;
- Limit of plasticity, MPa — 350… 380;
- Relative elongation,% — 22… 25%.
Also in rocket technology, aluminum alloys of the 9xxx series are beginning to be used, albeit in limited quantities.
The company Electrovek-steel offers to buy at an affordable price from the manufacturer special aluminum alloys, which are used in rocket technology. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the point specified by the customer.