Soldering of aluminium with tin
Are you interested in soldering of aluminium with tin from the vendor — company Electrocentury-steel? Here you will find only reliable information on this issue
To purchase a tin for soldering aluminum compounds offers at competitive prices the company Electrocentury-steel. The vendor prompt delivery of products at any point, which indicates the consumer.
Options for the preparation of the joint for soldering
Aluminum brazing low-melting solders on the basis of fishing is mainly used in the home, and for connections which in operation are not subject to significant operational loads.
Then running the following:
- The surface of the aluminum product is thoroughly cleaned from thin but very durable oxide film of aluminum dioxide. This can be applied oil mechanical cleaning or cleaning with chemical solvents. In the first case, apply any mineral oil not having water in their composition; the emulsion unusable. The second used cleaning fluxes, which are composed of refractory fluorides or chlorides of alkali metals;
- The cleaned surface is immediately treated with iron trichloride, which is mixed with tin solder. This composition produces a final abrasive cleaning of surfaces subject to brazing;
- On the surface of a thin layer of copper. It can be obtained by electrolysis and covering the surface flux layer, which includes copper. Instead of copper plating it is possible to use zinc;
Buy various tin alloys used for soldering in the home of aluminum products, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Are available prices from manufacturers. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.
Tin solders in joining technology of aluminum alloy products of the type AMC and the like are used as follows:
- The joined parts are heated to temperatures of 160…3800 C;
- On the surface the future of the soldering flux is applied;
- Short-term movement of the soldering flux and solder melt and cover them all the connection. Prolonged exposure to high temperatures leads to spontaneous annealing of aluminium, with the result that its strength is markedly reduced.
Soldering large-size billet aluminum tin is not recommended due to the danger of warping the joints.
Buy tin alloys for production soldering of aluminum products at cost-effective prices, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. The supplier provides timely delivery of goods to the point specified by the customer.