Astm B474. Standard specification of welded Nickel and Nickel alloy pipe.
Specification reglamentary ASTM B474 welded pipe butt joint (a method of electric weld), designed for use at high temperatures, or in terms of possible corrosion. In commercial practice it is usually limited to sizes of nominal diameters not less than 8 inches (203 mm).
The specification included 5 classes of pipe
- 1. Pipe must be double-sided butt welded seam with the use of weld metal in all passes, with a mandatory radiography.
- 2. Pipe must be double-sided butt welded seam with the use of weld metal in all passes. Radiography is not required.
- 3. Pipe should be welded unilateral seam using welding metal in all passes, with a mandatory radiography.
- 4. The same type of welding for pipes of class 3 except that the weld pass of the inner surface of the pipe, you can not use weld.
- 5. The pipe should be bilateral welded seam using welding metal in all passes. Requires a local radiointerference control.
This standard does not reglamentary security measures concerning the operation of the finished products. Defined in the relevant safety data sheet (MSDS) for this product/material as provided by the manufacturer.
Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy welded pipes of any class, the price is the most optimal in this segment of the rental. Offer to buy welded pipe of any class with specialized warehouses Evek GmbH with delivery to any city. Full compliance with modern quality standards. Timely delivery is provided by offices in the cities of Eastern Europe. :
To buy, best price
Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy welded pipe of any class, the price is due to the technological features of production without the inclusion of additional costs. On the website supplier Evek GmbH has placed information about the latest product arrivals. Always available for welded pipe, the price is optimal from the supplier. :