Waterjet cutting of metal
Electrovek-Steel Company sells technological processes, consumables and equipment for effective performance of waterjet cutting of metals and alloys at affordable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier provides prompt delivery of the product to the consumer.
The process consists in successive impact on the surface of the separation of high-energy water flow, into which the smallest particles of abrasive material are mixed. Capturing the water flow, they provide kinetic energy sufficient to effectively overcome the strength of any metal on the slice. Modern waterjet cutting technologies allow cutting metal with a thickness of up to 200… 230 mm, providing a performance comparable to that produced by gas cutting.
In contrast to the methods for separating metals and alloys based on the thermal effect of its local melting, waterjet cutting:
- Does not increase the temperature of the surface of the workpiece, excluding its warping and deformation;
- Ensures the absence of scale and other surface contaminants;
- Reduce the complexity of subsequent operations and loss of metal in the waste, since they realize low surface roughness and precise direction of the flow of the cutting mixture;
- It is an environmentally friendly process, and does not pollute the environment.
Buy technology and supplies for waterjet cutting offers the company Electrovek-steel. Products are sold at affordable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees prompt delivery of products to any place specified by the customer.
The modern technology of waterjet cutting is a three-axis machine, equipped with high-precision cutting heads with a set of nozzles of different configurations, which provides the equipment with a high degree of versatility. The spent mixture is precisely separated, and filtered, and then sent to the cutting zone again. The equipment can cut any kinds of steels, including stainless steels, as well as alloys of high strength. CNC systems provide execution of programs for cutting complex contours and are quickly reprogrammed for any other configuration. Variants of a complete set of waterjet cutting machines are available for individual technical requirements of the customer, including:
- Selection of abrasives;
- Optimization of the power of pumping units;
- Arrangement of tanks for storage, drying and cleaning of abrasives.
Electrovek-steel company offers at a favorable price of the manufacturer technology, consumables and equipment for waterjet cutting. Supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the consumer.