Are you interested in hot metal drawing? Company Evek GmbH offers to buy rolled metal at an affordable price from the manufacturer in a wide range. We will provide delivery to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
Drawing is part of a group of technological processes for the second redistribution of metal, and is used primarily in the metallurgical industry. This is the process of plastic deformation of a continuous material of a volumetric cross-section — a rod, wire coil, in which the parent metal passes through a deforming tool — the die, resulting in its cross-section decreasing and the length increasing. Hot drawing takes place in the following sequence:
- Sharpening the butt of the rod / wire;
- Pushing the material into the receiving part of the die;
- Capture the end of the workpiece that comes out of the die, with a tick attachment;
- Winding of a drawn profile (wire), or pulling a workpiece (rod).
When drawing, the scheme of the stress-strain state with one tensile-axial-stress acts, and therefore the technological possibilities of the methods are limited by the ductility of the metal. In particular, in one pass the degree of deformation can not exceed 50… 60%, otherwise the workpiece may break. If it is necessary to carry out more intensive shaping, multiple passages are used, and after each pass the low-plastic metals are annealed.
Manufacture of bars or wires of any cross-section. This is advantageous, for example, in the conditions of mass production, when a reduction in the nomenclature of the initial profiles is achieved. Supplier Avek Global offers to buy rolled metal at an affordable price from the manufacturer in a wide range. We will provide delivery to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
For the realization of hot drawing, draw drawing mills and drawing drums are used. The former are used for the plastic deformation of rolled products of finite dimensions (rod or circle), the latter for plastic processing of wire. Equipment for hot drawing is distinguished by the following parameters:
- According to the maximum dimensions of the cross-section of rolled products;
- By the number of simultaneously processed blanks;
- By the number of drawing passes, which, depending on the plasticity of the metal, can reach 3… 4;
- By drive power;
- By the degree of automation of management.
The technology provides:
- Significant increase in the accuracy of the final profile;
- The possibility of intensive deformation by increasing the number of passes;
- Reducing the cost of purchasing a higher nomenclature of rolling profiles.
- Reduces the likelihood of cracking
Buy. Supplier, price
Are you interested in hot metal drawing? Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy rolled metal at an affordable price from the manufacturer in a wide range. Supplier Evek GmbH provides delivery anywhere in the continent. The price is optimal.