GOST 1208-90. Pipe bronze.
Assortment of bronze pipes, which are manufactured in accordance with the technical specifications of GOST 1208, is represented by Electrovek-Steel. There is an economical price from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the fulfillment of the assortment of delivery of bronze pipes, ensures timely delivery of products to the point specified by the consumer.
GOST 1208 applies to pressed bronze pipes with a range of nominal outside diameters from 42 to 280 mm, and at a nominal wall thickness of 5 to 60 mm. Inside each thickness range, the recommended dimensions are given, the rest are produced in the order of the individual order.
GOST establishes boundary deviations in the thickness of the wall of the bronze pipe, which are:
- For pipes with diameters of 42… 60 mm — respectively ± 0.3… 0.6 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 65… 90 mm — respectively ± 0,6… 0,9 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 95… 130 mm — respectively ± 1.0… 1.3 mm;
- For pipes with diameters 135… 160 mm — respectively ± 1.4… 1.6 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 165… 190 mm — respectively ± 1,7… 1,9 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 195… 225 mm — respectively ± 2.0… 2.2 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 235… 250 mm — ± 2.5 mm;
- For pipes with diameters of 260… 280 mm — respectively ± 2.8… 5.0 mm;
- For pipes with a diameter of more than 280 mm, manufactured for special orders — ± 4,0 mm.
Similar deviations are assigned for the thickness of the walls of the bronze tubes.
The company Electrovek-Steel offers to purchase up to affordable prices from manufacturers rolled compressed bronze pipes manufactured in accordance with GOST 1208. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the point set by the consumer.
Pressed bronze pipes are produced mainly from bronze grades Br. AJN10−4-4 and Br. AZhMts10−3-1.5. The chemical composition of these bronzes must meet the requirements of GOST 18175. Pipes should not have surface defects — bundles, shells, cracks, and press-weights, with the exception of ovality and variability and the presence of individual scratches and scratches, the magnitude of which does not affect the diameter deviations And the thickness of the pipe.
It is not allowed to supply pipes with end burrs. The curvature of the product, depending on the outer diameter, can not exceed 3… 15 mm per 1 running. M of the pipe. On the surface of the finished product may be the color of tarnish.
The mechanical characteristics of bronze pipes according to GOST 1208 should correspond to the following values:
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 540… 640;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 5… 12;
- Hardness in Brinell, НВ — 129… 220.
Buy at an affordable price from the manufacturer of pressed bronze pipes, manufactured in accordance with GOST 1208, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier ensures the performance of the assortment of deliveries, guarantees the prompt delivery of the products to the customer.