Pulsed welding of aluminium
Buy the consumables and accessories for the impulse welding of aluminum products offers the company Electrovek-steel. Effective prices are from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
The essence of semiautomatic pulse welding of aluminum by the method of MIG
Semi-automatic MIG welding of aluminum products is carried out in the same way as MIG welding of stainless steels. This method also requires a continuous supply of welding wire and shielding gas, argon, to the weld seam formation zone. At the same time, when welding aluminum, the MIG method requires certain changes. Their essence is this:
- Due to higher values of the coefficient of thermal conductivity of aluminum (compared to stainless steel), its welding requires increased control over the actually released power on the arc, and the speed of supply of the welding wire;
- Since aluminum is a very soft metal, the wire feed during welding should be more intense.
Previously it was believed that high-quality aluminum can be welded only with argon-arc welding. However, with the use of appropriate equipment and technological methods with pulsed MIG welding, it is possible to achieve a high quality seam, while maintaining the productivity of the technological operation.
Company Electrovek-steel offers to buy at a bargain price from the manufacturer, consumables and technological equipment for pulsed aluminum welding. The supplier provides delivery of the products to any point specified by the customer.
Basic rules for pulsed aluminum welding
- For high-quality aluminum welding, it is necessary that the welding machine has a dual pulse function Duo Pulse, which is guaranteed to ensure even flaking and external quality of the weld.
- When welding aluminum, pure argon is required as the shielding gas, and not a mixture of argon and carbon dioxide;
- The use of a wire of small diameter (less than 1 mm) complicates its transportation through the welding torch of the apparatus. Under these conditions, compact welding torches of small length, or burners that have a built-in welding wire feeder, Push Pull type welding torches, show themselves better.
- As mandatory components of the consumables, contact lugs, U-shaped rollers of the feeding mechanism and a Teflon channel for passing the welding wire, which reduces the coefficient of friction when it is pulled, are required.
Buy at an affordable price of consumables and equipment for pulsed welding of aluminum offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the point specified by the customer.