Electrovek-Steel Company sells modern high-precision instruments and measuring instruments at the prices of the manufacturer for the evaluation of metal and alloy processing classes. The supplier guarantees constant information support, as well as delivery of equipment to the point specified by the consumer.
Classes of purity and precision processing
The workpiece processing class determines its accuracy, as well as the labor costs necessary to ensure the proper surface quality of the metal or alloy. If the quality deteriorates, the tightness and the degree of adhesion of one part to the adjacent one, respectively, and the friction costs increase for moving products. Criterion for the processing class is the roughness of the surface of the workpiece, forgings or finished parts.
The standard defines 14 classes of purity, of which the first is the most rude, and the 14th is the most accurate. The quantitative factors determining the class of treatment are:
- Rz — height or depth of surface irregularities;
- Ra — arithmetic mean deviation of the profile from the conditional mean of its line;
- L — length of the measured area, on which the evaluation of the processing class is made.
The purity / roughness of the processing is subdivided into a coarse (the depressions and traces of the tool easily differ visually), the resulting (surface defects are difficult to distinguish), clean (defects are visible only with the use of special measuring tools) and very clean — the reference one.
Buy measuring instruments and equipment for the quantification of various classes of metal and alloy processing company offers Electrovek-steel. There are good prices for the manufacturer. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of equipment and tools to the point specified by the customer.
For the definition of metal processing classes, the following are used:
- Profilometers that allow you to visually assess the quality of the treated surface of a metal or alloy;
- Profilographs, with which you can write a profilogram — a diagram of the change in parameters of roughness or purity of the product at a certain length;
- Metal-instrument microscopes, which assess the quality of the surface of metal products treated with a high class of purity.
In addition, for the rapid evaluation of the metal processing class, reference measures are also used — steel bars with different roughness, made of tool steels. Comparing the reference roughness with the actual one, you can quickly determine the class of accuracy or surface roughness.
The company Electrovek-Steel offers to purchase at an affordable price devices and tools for accurate determination of the class of cleanliness of surface treatment of blanks and finished products. The supplier provides prompt delivery of the equipment to the address specified by the customer.