Resistance welding of bronze
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer of the technology and tooling for efficient production welding bronze alloys. The supplier provides timely information support, ensures prompt delivery of goods to the point specified by the user.
Modes of contact welding of bronze
The complexity of the welding of bronze and other copper alloys, is associated with increased conductivity of these alloys. In this regard, the spot welding machine is inefficient, and for permanent connection of two adjacent parts, you should use a roller, seam or butt fusion machines.
Resistance welding of bronze is. Blanks previously thoroughly cleaned from surface contamination (in severe cases, a chemical etching). As the tooling used electrodes made from refractory metals such as tungsten and molybdenum. The weld area is covered by filler material, which presents you the fusion of bronze, but with elevated content eskikaya elements — aluminum or beryllium. It is unacceptable that in the composition rascislau compositions included arsenic, hydrogen and lead.
Buy at best prices manufacturer of technology, equipment and consumables for resistance welding of bronze is found in Electrocentury-steel. The supplier ensures prompt delivery to the consumer all the components of this process.
When mass or high volume production welding of bronze used process equipment, comprising:
- Assembly stands, which overall bronze products with a complicated configuration is correctly joined, and primatyvajutsja;
- Welding jigs with guide rollers;
- The welding tongs, which is eat a ready node from the stand;
- Slipways (used when resistance welding of bronze is necessary to perform an in-place Assembly design).
As accessories are used:
- Overhead trolleys, which can be suspended installation, welding of bronze;
- Balance weights, which are balanced by the sealing jaws;
- Devices for control of technological modes of welding.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy at the best price from the manufacturer of various processing equipment, designed to perform welding bronze alloys. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of equipment to the point set by the customer.