Welding of copper
To purchase the tooling and consumables required for reliable welding of copper products by contact the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Apply cost-effective prices from the manufacturer. Supplier guarantees delivery of the products to the address specified by the customer.
Technology of contact welding of copper
Butt welding of copper products due to the good conductivity of copper. As a result, under normal process parameters, the product does not have time quickly warm up to temperature local melting of copper. Because of this, spot or seam welding of copper products practically applied.
Successful butt welding of copper possible, while ensuring the following conditions:
- Frontal and lateral parts of the obtained weld shall additionally be heated;
- After the welding seam area should be immediately subjected to force at a pressure not less than 350…400 MPa (with increasing thickness of the copper parts necessary pressure increases);
- The precipitate of the joint should be performed with a deformation of not less than 40…45%.
Most often flash-butt welding to connect copper pipes. The choice of process parameters is determined by the following factors:
- The maximum length of the weld, mm — 20…25;
- Range of speeds, pressure and precipitation (increasing), mm/min 4…20;
- The strength of the current, And is…35000 60000;
- Arc voltage, V — 6…10.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy at affordable prices manufacturer of consumables and equipment to perform the welding of copper. The supplier provides timely delivery of all components to the address specified by the consumer.
The equipment for contact welding of copper
Butt welding of copper products, depending on their configuration can be implemented either on electrical upsetting machines (used for butt welding rods or narrow strips) or by applying electro-discharge installations where the required current and voltage provided by the momentary discharge of the capacitor Bank.
Technical parameters of the units must be within the following limits. For electrical upsetting machines: the length of the zone of contact welding not more than 100 mm, force/precipitation — up to 2500 kN. For the electric discharge units — the capacity of the capacitor Bank 250…550 MF, discharge voltage 900…1500 V.
Buy at best price manufacturer of equipment and tooling for butt welding of copper products, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. The provider ensures timely delivery of goods to the point specified by the customer.