Laser metal processing
Electrovek-steel company sells modern processes, equipment and consumables necessary for laser processing of metals and alloys at affordable prices. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the customer, provides the necessary information services.
Laser processing technology
Laser treatment (as a kind of electrophysical treatment) is the production of holes and grooves, as well as surface hardening of metal or other conductive material by directing the surface of a highly concentrated laser beam from a special installation.
When laser processing:
- Mechanical effects on the surface of the product are excluded, which is especially important when working with brittle or easily deformable materials and workpieces;
- The resulting holes and grooves are characterized by an exceptional dimensional accuracy (the deviations do not exceed several microns);
- The laser beam can be used for remote processing of products, direct access to which is difficult;
- Simultaneous execution of holes of different shapes and sizes in one blank is possible.
Processes of laser processing are characterized by absence of noise, ecological compatibility, and also ease of the automation. In addition, it is possible to apply to the surface of thin films of other metals or alloys that increase the strength of the original part.
Buy technology, tools and supplies for the effective conduct of laser processing of metals offers the company Elektrovek-steel. There is a good price from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the prompt delivery of all components of the technology to the point specified by the customer.
For laser processing, both specialized installations and laser heads can be used for equipment of other technological purposes. The choice is determined by the scale of application of laser technologies in a particular enterprise, and also by the dimensions of the products processed in this way.
For the treatment method under consideration, use is made of:
- Machine tools of stationary type, on which grooves and holes are obtained;
- Engraving markers intended for the formation of surface reliefs, signs, etc .;
- Engraving-milling machines and heads;
- Installations for surface hardening of products.
The choice of laser processing plants is based on their capacity, the maximum processing area. Stationary and portable equipment is available.
The company Electrovek-steel offers to buy at an economically reasonable price from the manufacturer equipment and consumables for various operations of laser processing of metals and alloys. The supplier provides qualified information support, guarantees the delivery of products directly to its consumer.