Laser cutting of metal
Buy technology, rigging and installation for high-performance laser cutting of metals and alloys is offered by Electrovek-Steel. Effective prices are from the manufacturer. The supplier renders the necessary consulting and information services, ensures timely delivery of products to the address specified by the client.
The process of non-contact separation of sheet metal by a concentrated laser beam is gaining popularity due to the following positive features:
- High precision cutting and minimal metal loss in waste;
- The possibilities of processing contours with a complex configuration of the cutting line;
- Absence of limitations on the physico-mechanical parameters of the material of the cut billets;
- High quality is the zone of separation, without sagging and metal penetration.
When laser cutting is performed consistently:
- Limitation of the cutting zone by a gas jet, the pumping of which can be performed in parallel or perpendicular to the direction of action of the laser beam. Such gases are most often inert — oxygen dioxide, helium or nitrogen, as well as their mixtures;
- Excitation of a highly directional laser beam from an optical generator;
- Inclusion of the unit for moving the laser head over the surface of the metal being cut;
- Blowing the treatment zone with an inert gas stream to carry out products of dimensional melting and evaporation from the cutting zone.
Electrovek-Steel offers technology, equipment and consumables for laser cutting. There are good prices for the manufacturer. The supplier provides delivery of all components of the technology to the address specified by the customer.
Modern laser cutting systems for metals and alloys are equipped with coordinate tables, on which a cut sheet of metal is mounted. Pressing and fixing the workpiece to the table is not required, since there are no power factors during laser cutting.
The laser tool head is moved by a digital program control system. Thanks to the pre-programmed cutting program, an arbitrarily complex contour of the separation surface is reproduced, with high precision of cutting and no metal penetration. Cutting modes are determined depending on the thermal conductivity of the metal and the thickness of the cut billet.
Buy modern systems for high-precision laser cutting of sheet metal offers company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees a favorable price for the equipment from its manufacturer, and also ensures the timely delivery of the installation with management and control tools directly to the customer.