Soldering metal tin alloy
Buy tin solders in the range, designed for soldering metals offers the company Elektrovek-steel. There are good prices from the manufacturer. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of products to any point, which is indicated by the consumer.
Necessary components for soldering metals with tin
Light melting solders containing tin can successfully solder metals such as steel, copper, lead, zinc, and also alloys of these metals with each other.
Tin solders are available in the form of wire, cast bars, as well as powders or individual grains. Solders can also be part of pastes with fluxes. The purpose of fluxes is to protect the surface in the soldering zone from oxidation by air oxygen. When using tin solders as fluxes, zinc chloride, rosin, ammonia, and also some specially produced pasty substances are used.
Each of the fluxes has rational areas of application. For example, zinc chloride is effective in soldering steels, but when galvanized products are combined, it destroys the surface protective layer and provokes subsequent corrosion of the junction site. To eliminate this drawback, an aqueous solution of ammonia is added to the zinc chloride. Rosin is not a substance that increases the risk of corrosion, but as a flux it is not sufficiently active, so it is used when connecting connections that are not loaded during operation (for example, in soldering equipment and radio devices).
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at affordable prices various tin solders, intended for soldering metals. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any point specified by the consumer.
Sequence of soldering
The process consists of the following steps:
- Preheating the soldering iron to temperatures corresponding to reliable melting of the solder (for small parts, these temperatures are in the range 250… 300 0 С, for larger ones — 300… 400 0 С);
- Dip stings soldering iron in a solution of zinc chloride (to remove the scale layer);
- Gripping from the rod / wire the required amount of solder;
- Tinning of the tip surface of the soldering iron, so that the solder spreads over the surface most evenly;
- Etching of the place of soldering with flux;
- Warm the joint place by slowly moving the soldering iron along the joint;
- Blow the seam in order to cool it; Then control the quality of soldering metal with tin.
Buy a cost-effective price from the manufacturer of a significant range of tin solders, intended for soldering metals, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to the address specified by the supplier.