Annealing, quenching and heat treatment nitride structural steel
Buy a wide range of brands and profiles nitride alloy structural steel, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Products are sold at cost-effective prices of the manufacturer. The provider ensures timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
The sequence of heat treatment
Nitriding as a process which increases the strength, wear resistance and surface hardness alloy steels itself is a kind of chemical-heat treatment, so it is in the final stages of the technological process of parts production.
The very processing is performed in several stages:
- Runs pre-improvement: quenching and subsequent high tempering at temperatures of 500…7000 C (with increase in carbon percentage in steel nitride the temperature of the home is reduced). The aim of the improvements is the acquisition of the product is the most favorable combinations of strength and toughness. Process improvement is the annealing at 900…9500 C in oil, or normalize by heating to 850…8800 C. After improving hardness of the part should not exceed 35 to 40 HRC;
- To improve the structure and reduce subsequent warping vyplesnetsya combined pre-treatment — quenching with subsequent annealing. In this case, the heating temperature set at 20…300 C above. Technology has been used for subsequent nitriding of articles of complex configuration.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to purchase at affordable prices hire of constructional alloy steels subjected to nitriding. Supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to any point specified by the manufacturer.
Consists of consecutive execution of the following technological transitions:
- Cleaning of finished products from contamination and traces of oxides/rust;
- Phosphating (only for critical products);
- Load in a muffle oven so that the adjacent surfaces do not touch each other;
- Check the tightness of the muffle, after which include furnace and heated up to 120…1500 C;
- Pass ammonia under a pressure of 35…50 mm article at a temperature in a furnace…500 5700 C. the duration of the process is calculated from the condition that for a 1 mm nitrided layer must be at least 14…15 h;
- Slow cooling together with the furnace to a temperature of 3500C 300… then the supply of ammonia is stopped;
- Control hardness of the finished product.
With the aim of reducing the complexity of processing and enhance the performance of the process using an electric arc or ion nitriding.
To buy at cost-effective prices to rent and nitrided forgings of structural steel, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guaranteed prompt delivery of metal products to any address that points to user.