The use of brass in architecture
Buy a variety of products and semi-finished products from brass alloys at factory price offered by the company Electrocentury-steel. Supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the address set by the client.
Properties of brass, of importance for design of architectural projects of buildings and constructions
Brass products, although the external impression and inferior to copper, but exceed them in their accessibility. Therefore, in projects and architectural solutions, public buildings, monuments and small architectural forms, the brass occupies a worthy place.
A prominent place of brass in these structures are due to the following:
- Most alloys of brass (with the exception of Sventevith and with a high content of zinc) are highly plastic and respond well to forging. Consequently, brass sheets and forgings can be used for veneer is less durable elements of the building facades;
- Sufficient corrosion resistance brass brass contributes to preservation of the elements in a humid atmosphere of large cities, which often may be present, and traces of corrosive gases;
- Prolonged contact with air, the brass does not form compositions which affect human health;
- Brass is among the alloys that are almost fully recyclable. So recycling of brass does not adversely affect the environment.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to purchase affordable manufacturer rolled, forgings and semi-finished products of various brass alloys. Supplier ensure timely delivery of products to the point set by the customer.
Where is the rational to use brass
Experience the world’s modern architecture indicates that the best brass alloys should be used:
- The coverings of roofs, including historic buildings, with a complex configuration of the roof;
- The decorative elements of the exterior, where fully can be implemented with increased flexibility and hardness of the brass alloy;
- Pilot projects for public buildings and structures, where the unique ability of brass over time to adapt their shades of color can be used with aesthetic purposes;
- Prefabricated welded structures, since brass is easy to solder, and the economic costs of such technology are much lower in comparison with, for example, welding.
To buy at economical price blanks, semi-finished and finished products from various brass alloys offered by the company Electrocentury-steel. The provider ensures timely delivery of materials to the address indicated by the consumer.