The use of copper in heat transfer
Electrovek-steel company organizes and produces copper profiles, semi-finished products and blanks intended for use in heat exchangers. Prices are in force from the manufacturer. The supplier provides the necessary assortment of deliveries, guarantees the timely delivery of products to the point specified by the customer.
Examples of practical use of copper in heat transfer technology
Metal has an advantageous combination of its thermophysical characteristics: it has high thermal conductivity and low heat capacity. Therefore, copper products are widely used in manufacturing:
- Air conditioners of all executions and capacities;
- Heat sink devices for household and industrial refrigerators;
- Recuperators for heating secondary gas and air;
- Radiators for heating and cooling.
In view of its sufficient corrosion resistance, copper is also used in the manufacture of small-diameter pipelines that pump pumped to temperatures not higher than 120… 150 0 С liquid media.
An important area of use of copper is its use in catalytic processes occurring at elevated temperature. Examples are installations for the polymerization of acetylene, pipes for pumping which are made only of copper.
Buy copper products — rolling, forgings, semi-finished products, designed for the manufacture of parts and assemblies of heat exchangers, offers the company Electrovek-steel. All products are sold at prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees prompt delivery to any point agreed by the customer.
Advantages of using copper in heat exchangers:
- Increased durability of operation;
- Resistance to corrosion processes and phenomena at elevated temperatures up to 120… 150 0 С;
- Sufficient mechanical strength, including for periodic alternating loads;
- Increased elastic properties, providing the necessary rigidity to the nodes and parts;
- No need to apply additional surface coatings on the parts of the heat exchangers.
Electrovek-steel company sells, at economically advantageous prices, producers of rolled products, billets and semi-finished products, intended for use in heat exchanger units. The supplier provides prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.