Table - calculation of the weight of the bronze pipe. The size and thickness of the bronze pipe. Millimeters.
Electrovek-steel company offers an effective system for determining the mass of one running meter of bronze pipes made from various alloys of this group. The estimation is made on the sizes of a cross-section of a pipe in millimeters.
Principle of calculation of the mass of the pipe
Many enterprises of non-ferrous metallurgy supply pipe rolled from bronze with lengths of unlimited length, which makes it difficult to calculate the mass of the material. In such cases, the cross-sectional area of the pipe is multiplied by its length, and by the density of the material.
The initial data for the calculation are:
- Standard cross-sectional dimensions of a bronze pipe in mm;
- The actual length of the product;
- The density of the bronze alloy from which the pipe is made.
GOST 1280 determines the recommended cross-sectional dimensions of bronze pipes in the following range:
- On the outer diameter of the pipe — from 42 to 150 mm (special orders are made pipes with a diameter of up to 220 mm);
- The thickness of the wall — from 5 to 20 mm (special orders are made pipes with a wall thickness of up to 60 mm);
- By the length of the rolling — from 500 to 6000 mm.
- The density of bronze used for the production of pipes is given in the table:
|Group of bronze alloys||A, AZ||KMC, CN||OF||OC||OCS||FROM||B|
|Density, kg / dm 3||7.5… 7.6||8.4… 8.6||8.6… 8.9||8.8… 8.9||8.9… 9.1||9.4||8.2|
The company Electrovek-Steel offers a technique for calculating the mass of the running meter of bronze pipes, the cross-sectional dimensions of which are made in mm. A sufficient accuracy of the result is guaranteed in the absence of calculators for the mass of rolled products.
Table of the theoretical mass of one per m. Bronze pipe
For the most common section sizes, the results are given below:
|Outside diameter, mm||Wall thickness, mm|
The method proposed by Electrovek-Steel for calculating the mass of one meter of a pipe made of a bronze alloy of a certain grade helps to estimate the mass of the structure in which these pipes are used. The table is oriented to bronze pipes, the density of the material is 8.2… 8.4 g / cm 3. In other cases, it is advisable to use correction factors established in proportion to the density of the material.