Table - calculation of the weight of the tin wire. The size and thickness of the tin wire
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at affordable prices from manufacturers tin wire with dimensions and diameters that correspond to the current standards and specifications. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of the metal to the address specified by the customer
Calculation method for determining the weight of tin wire
In the practice of economic activity, it is often necessary to calculate the mass of a tin wire with certain values of length and diameter. For a round profile, such a calculation is not a problem, given that the volume of the cylindrical wire segment is
V = 3,14r 2 h, where r is the radius of the wire, and h is the length of the section of the tin wire, the mass of which must be determined. Then the desired characteristic will be determined from relation
M = Vρ, where ρ is the density of tin.
For the most common brands of tin, the density indicators correspond to the following data:
- For tin of high chemical purity — 7290 kg / m 3 ;
- For basic solders based on tin — 8850 kg / m 3 ;
- For other tin grades — 7300 kg / m 3 .
The mass of the running meter can be determined and enlarged, if it is known, in what razmotke the manufacturer makes coils of tin wire. The weight of a wire coil from any alloy with tin is established according to the customer’s specification, and is indicated on the accompanying tag.
Pewter wire assortment
TU 48−13−17−93 provides for the production of tin wire of the following diameters:
|Nominal diameter, mm||0.5||0.8||1.0||1.5||1.8||2.0||3.0||5.0|
|Limiting deviation, mm (±)||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.10||0.10||0.10||0.10||0,15|
In agreement with the customer, the production of tin wire is also possible in other shapes and sizes.
Basic technical requirements for the material:
- Each hank or coil should consist of one piece of wire, without splices and twists;
- The surface of the wire should be clean, smooth, without cracks, shells, stratifications, scratches, dents, traces of broaching and other defects;
- On the surface of the wire, surface defects are allowed that do not lead to the dimensions of the wire during the control sweep for the maximum deviations in diameter;
- It is allowed to control the quality of the wire surface according to the samples agreed with the customer.
Company Electrovek-steel offers to purchase at affordable prices from the manufacturer a wire made of tin and its alloys. The supplier guarantees the obligatory performance of the tin wire assortment, its operative delivery to the address specified by the customer is ensured.