Saving on fecral
We bring to your attention EUROFEKHTRAL. They are of high quality due to production on new world technologies, from primary raw materials with the addition of rare earth metals. Until recently, outdated technologies for production of foxholes forced domestic consumers to use mainly expensive alloys with a high nickel content of the type X20N80-N and X15N60-N. Today, the majority of consumers in Western Europe have long enjoyed the advantage of EUROFEHRALS. With an average price of Nichrome Х20Н80-Н 270,0 UAH / kg in the fall of 2008, your savings when using 1 ton of fechrali is 270,000 — 34,000 UAH with UAH = 236,000 UAH
Advantages of fechrales
- Low price (3−4 times lower than the cost of nichrome).
- High operating temperature — up to 1300 ° C, against 1200 ° C for X20N80-N.
- Low density — 7.20 g / cm3 against 8.4 g / cm3 for X20N80-N, which saves up to 17% on weight.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in air, oxidizing environments, vacuum, argon, sulfur-containing, carbon-containing media.
- High yield strength, which makes it possible to use a wire of smaller diameter (due to a smaller change in the cross-sectional area when winding).
- The high resistivity is 1.37 Ω · mm2 / m, versus 1.12 for Х20Н80-Н.
Ready to provide a sample for testing. Commercial Director of Electrovek-Steel LLC ________________________ Yu. A. Govorin