Cutting and drilling of bronze
To buy technological equipment and technological processes for the separation of blanks from bronze alloys, as well as a tool for drilling them, Electrovek-Steel offers. Products are sold at favorable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of all components of technological processes to the address specified by the customer.
Separation of bronze rolled products into billets
In the production of bronze blanks from rolled or rolled steel, cutting techniques are mainly used on presses, scissors and in stamps, since there is practically no waste (except for end). Mechanical cutting is also inefficient due to its low productivity.
The features of cutting bronze by shearing on press equipment are:
- Application of devices that compensate for the defects of the cut-off zone. For example, to eliminate the non-perpendicularity of the shear plane of the axis of the rod, use its preliminary tilt at an angle equal to the angle of the cut cut. The end gaps between the knives and the cut material are assumed to be minimally permissible (within the range 0.08… 0.12 mm, depending on the diameter or width of the bronze rod);
- Reducing the distortion of the separation zone is facilitated by an increase in the cutting speed, therefore it is advisable to cut the bronze bars or other assortment on high-speed presses or pulsed installations;
- Use of a completely closed cutting scheme with longitudinal pressing of the cut material.
Cutting tool is made of highly resistant tool steels and is calculated for high durability in conditions of sharp rise and fall of technological efforts.
Electrovek-steel company offers technological processes and equipment for precise and high-performance cutting of bronze by shearing. Products are sold at the manufacturer’s price. The supplier performs its prompt delivery to the address specified by the client.
Features of drilling bronze
Depending on the grade of the bronze alloy, it is necessary to apply a number of specific technological methods during drilling. The main of them are:
- Mandatory introduction into the processing area of special emulsions, which ensure effective removal of the released heat;
- Use of increased (up to 2800 min -1) speeds of rotation of the drill;
- The angle between the cutting edges of the drill must be at least 130 0; It increases with decreasing hardness of the processed bronze;
- The feed rate of the drill when working with bronze should not be constant. Initially, it is allowed to work with average feed values, which are reduced by the end of the treatment. For inspection, it is possible to use the formation of tarnishing colors on the chip surface: for bronze, they mean a loss of strength of the alloy.
Buy technological processes and a working tool for drilling bronze parts at the prices of the manufacturer offers the company Electrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the point set by the customer.