Die steel marking
To purchase various grades of die steel of domestic production at economically competitive prices manufacturers company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guaranteed timely delivery of products to any destination set by the user.
The marking die steels, which are produced by the metallurgical enterprises in Russia and the CIS, sets GOST 5950−2000. A number of grades of die steels produced by THAT individual enterprises. These people are double-marking is a common, chemical composition included in the steel components, and special (often EI or DI with a corresponding numerical designation; for example, DI means that the tool steel is manufactured in the company Dneprospetsstal in Zaporozhye, Ukraine).
Special markings have a high speed die steels whose production is carried out according to technical norms and requirements of GOST 19265−74. The letter of these steels is R (rapid — rapid).
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to purchase at reasonable prices from manufacturers die steels in a wide range of brands and profiles. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to any place specified by the client.
GOST 5950−2000 installs the following the marking die steels.
The designation marks the first digits indicates the mass fraction of carbon in tenths of a percent. They can be omitted if the mass fraction of carbon is close to unity or greater than unity. Letters indicate: G — manganese, — silicon, X — chromium, — tungsten, f — vanadium, Ni is Nickel, M is molybdenum, D — copper, T — titanium. The figures after the letters indicate the average mass fraction of the respective alloying element in integer units of percent. The lack of numbers means that the mass fraction of this alloying element is approximately equal to 1%. In some cases, the mass fraction of these alloying elements is not specified, if it does not exceed 1.8%.
Mass fraction of sulfur and phosphorus in the steel shall not exceed 0,030 % (of each element).
In steel brand 4KHMNFS introduced for the calculation of 0.05 % zirconium and 0.003 % boron.
In steel brand 05KH12N6D2MFSGT introduced for the calculation of magnesium and calcium of 0.03% of each element and 0.015% zirconium.
Mass fraction of residual Nickel in steels of all grades, not alloyed with Nickel, is allowed to 0.40%, in steel grade 4KH4VMFS — to 0.60%.
Mass fraction of residual copper in the steel shall not exceed 0.30 percent.
Allowed fabrication of tungsten-containing steels with residual molybdenum to 0.30 % (with mass fraction of tungsten in steel to 3.00%) and 0.50 % (with mass fraction of tungsten in steel in excess of 3.00%) compliance with all other requirements of this standard.
In steel, not alloy with tungsten, vanadium, molybdenum and titanium, is allowed the mass fraction of tungsten and molybdenum to 0.20% of each of vanadium, up to 0.15% and titanium up to 0.03 %.
In tungsten-containing steels allowed the partial replacement of tungsten with molybdenum at the rate of one mass fraction of tungsten is equivalent to one mass fraction of molybdenum.
The number of replaceable tungsten in steels with a mass fraction of tungsten up to 1.5% should be not more than 0.1%, in the steels with a mass fraction of tungsten of more than 1.5 % not more than 0.2%.
Total mass fraction of tungsten and molybdenum should be in the range of mass fraction of tungsten.
Molybdenum in steels allowed the partial replacement of molybdenum with tungsten at the rate of one mass fraction of molybdenum is equivalent to two weight fractions of tungsten.
The model number of molybdenum in steels with a mass fraction of molybdenum to 1.2% inclusive shall be not more than 0.1%, in the steels with a mass fraction of molybdenum of more than 1.2% not more than 0.2%.
Total mass fraction of tungsten, calculated for molybdenum and molybdenum should be in the range of mass fraction of molybdenum.
With the exception of steel grades 5KHNM and 5KH2MNF. The minimum mass fraction of molybdenum in steel 5KHNM should be of 0.10%. Total mass fraction of molybdenum and tungsten, calculated for molybdenum should be in the range of 0.15 % to 0.30%. The minimum mass fraction of molybdenum in steel grade 5KH2MNF shall be 0.40 percent. Total mass fraction of molybdenum and tungsten, calculated for molybdenum should be in the range from 0.80 % to 1.20%. When the mass fraction of tungsten 0.20 %, the steel must be labeled 5KH2VMNF.
Buy die steel at cost-effective prices manufacturers company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier ensure timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.