Aluminum welding with argon
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to purchase at competitive prices from the manufacturer welded aluminum construction, and consumables for welding of aluminum in argon. The provider performs the operational delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
The welding of aluminium with argon and the essence of the preparatory work
Aluminum welding with argon is the most effective way for the formation of permanent connection of two or more aluminum parts.
The difficulties of welding aluminum have manifested themselves in the outdoors aluminum immediately reacts with oxygen, resulting in surface is formed by a thin film of aluminum dioxide. It is typical that the melting point of this oxide film of more than 2000 0 C, while aluminium melts at a much lower temperature — …650 6600 C. Thus, when using electric welding DC aluminum dioxide can enter into the composition of the weld metal, thereby violating its structure and properties.
There are difficulties technological character. In particular, visually determine the heating temperature of aluminium is not possible because the metal does not change its color. Should also take into account the low volumetric shrinkage of aluminum, which is necessary to increase the consumption of the welding wire. Otherwise, the seam area of the formed residual stresses.
Before welding the surface of the parts cleaned of grease, fat and other contaminants. This is followed by preparation edges, particularly for future welded joints: sheet aluminum parts welding otherwise impossible.
Buy at best price welded aluminium semi-finished products and consumable materials for quality welding of aluminum in argon offers provider company Electrovek-steel. Guaranteed timely delivery of products to the point specified by the client.
The sequence of the
Before welding, the surface oxide film is removed. Further, the following actions occur:
- The choice of electrode material (used with non-consumable tungsten electrodes with a diameter of 1.5…5.0 mm);
- The installation of current-voltage characteristics of the welding machine: weld, you must maintain a short arc of length greater than 3…4 mm;
- The filler wire is fed perpendicular to the axis of the welded parts, in that time, as the welding electrode is held at an angle of 75…800;
- The filler wire is always positioned ahead of the electrode;
- It is unacceptable to move the filler wire and the electrode across the weld;
- For future weld is enclosed by a sheet of stainless steel, which increases the heat removal from the working area.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer of the supplies necessary for the effective conduct of welding of aluminum under argon products. The provider will perform timely delivery of the products to the address specified by the customer.