Bronze welding electrode
The company Electrovek-Steel offers technology, accessories and consumables for high-performance welding of bronze products using a carbon or metal electrode. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of all components of the technological process for welding bronze at the address specified by the customer.
Electric arc welding or surfacing of bronze products is realized in two versions — a carbon or metal electrode. The electrode must be in the lower position with respect to the parts.
Sequence of welding with a carbon electrode:
- Selection and regulation of the main technological parameters of the process. The working current of welding is set in the range 25… 35 A per 1 mm 2 of the electrode cross section. Select the direct polarity of the current, with an arc length of not more than 25 mm at an arc voltage of 40… 45 V;
- The filler rod is covered with a special viscous flux so that its surface is completely covered with a layer of at least 2… 4 mm thick;
- The resulting slags should be periodically removed from the melt, which is used to feed carbon dioxide or nitrogen into the working zone.
When welding with a metal electrode, the bronze with the same composition as the joined products is used as the rod material. Welding is carried out on the reverse polarity, while for DC, you can use the same density values as those mentioned above. For welding with alternating current, its density should be raised to 75… 80 A / mm 2 .
Buy technology, equipment and supplies for welding bronze electrodes offers at the manufacturer’s price company Electrovek-steel. All components of the technological process, the supplier undertakes to deliver directly to the client, and in the shortest time.
Electrode coating material selection
The following coating materials and coatings are used:
- For siliceous and aluminum bronzes — electrodes containing nickel and manganese;
- For phosphorous bronzes — electrodes with a high content of manganese;
- For lead-zinc and tin bronzes — nonmetallic ore fillers (marble, fluorspar, cryolite);
Welding of manganese bronzes lead by copper electrodes.
The company Electrovek-steel offers at an economically advantageous price technological processes, equipment and necessary consumables for efficient welding of different brands of bronze with carbon or metal electrodes. Delivery of products is carried out in the shortest time, and directly to the client.