Brass welding electrode
Buy electrodes for high-quality welding brass alloys at affordable prices, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.
Characteristics of welding electrodes
The welding process brass products raises some difficulties, the main of which are the release of harmful fumes containing zinc compounds and the need of the use of fluxes and additives strictly defined composition.
The difficulty of the selection electrodes driven by the following reasons:
- Brass high fluidity of the melt, resulting in the active absorption of oxygen. This, in turn, leads to the formation of surface pores in the zone of the weld;
- The difference in temperatures of the adjacent parcels, which is aligned pre-calcining electrodes;
- The use of higher heat output of the burner in which the evaporation is reduced, but the increasing thermal load on the electrode material. Therefore, the used electrodes, the coating of which silicon is an active deoxidizer.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers cost-competitive prices from the manufacturer high-performance electrodes, the composition of which is adapted to the welding of brass. Supplier guarantees delivery of product to point that is installed by the customer.
Principles of selection electrodes
For welding brass alloys are recommended:
- Coal/grafitirovannye electrodes. They are suitable for welding thin brass blanks, and do not require the use of filler materials;
- Bronze electrodes with special coatings. Used for welding single-phase brass with a simple configuration, and the thickness of 4…5 mm;
- Non-consumable tungsten electrodes. Used for welding brass construction complex form, working at high operational loads. Cooking is done in argon, and an additive used brass wire of the same composition as welded products.
To purchase electrodes for welding of brass products with various configurations and different chemical composition of brass is found in Electrocentury-steel. Are great prices from the manufacturer. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of goods to the point specified by the customer.