Welding of stainless steel, brass
To buy consumables, technological equipment and finished semi-finished products from brass of various grades is offered by Electrovek-Steel company. Effective prices are available from manufacturers. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
Brazing of brass and stainless steel
The complexity of an in-line connection from these materials increases with increasing thickness of adjacent parts. It is recommended that solder products be collected by soldering. In this case zinc is burnt out of brass, and the connection is sufficiently strong.
The following conditions are necessary for soldering:
- Use preheating the brass product with a flame obtained by burning the propane mixture;
- Apply a low-melting hard solder;
- Use a flux based on potassium fluoride and boric acid.
When soldering thick plates, the use of solders, which contain an increased percentage of copper, in particular copper-silver ones, is recommended.
Brazing of brass and stainless steel is carried out according to the traditional sequence of transitions. First, cleaning and degreasing the parts, then assembling the tool, and the subsequent soldering with the use of refractory solder. In particularly critical cases, the method of contact-reactive soldering is used, when a compensating steel plate coated with boron is placed under the joined products.
The company Electrovek-steel offers to purchase at economically favorable prices from the manufacturer welded blanks and semi-finished products and various brands of brass and stainless steel, connected by soldering technology. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the point specified by the customer.
Welding of brass and stainless steel
Get a seam of a complex configuration, and on thick plates using soldering, it is impossible. In such situations, welding is carried out under argon. Pre-welded pre-heated burner is used. The process is carried out in the following sequence:
- The zone of the future welded joint is briefly heated by an electric arc;
- The arc is outputted to the operating mode (voltage 20 V, arc length 20 mm), after which a copper additive is introduced into the column;
- The melted additive gradually covers the edge of the brass product, making it gradually, in steps of 4… 5 mm;
- After the end of welding, small metal scales are formed accurately over the welded seam.
Buy at a bargain price, blanks and semi-finished products welded from sheets of brass and stainless steel, offers a supplier — the company Elektrovek-steel. The operative delivery of products to the point indicated by the consumer is guaranteed.