Welding of stainless steel and aluminum
Are you interested in stainless steel and aluminum? Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy welded aluminum at an affordable price in a wide range. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
For welding operations with the metals in question, welding with an inert gas medium — argon, with the use of non-melting tungsten electrodes is most often used. The apparatus for conducting the welded welding includes a torch with a tungsten electrode. Through this device, a jet of gas is supplied to the welding zone with an increased flow rate, which protects the zone of welding operation from the harmful effects of gases. In particular, oxygen and nitrogen contained in the air contribute to the intensive oxidation of metals in the molten state. Nitrogen at the same time promotes the formation of nitrides — compounds that increase the unevenness of the structure in the weld zone.
- Provision of protection of the weld pool, as a result of which the interaction of metals with air is excluded;
- Absence of influence of thickness of details on quality of a welded seam;
- Reduces the spraying of metal in the weld pool, so that the finished joint has an even strength;
- No need to equip a welding post specially protected from splashes of molten metals.
Since argon is heavier than air, its constant presence in the zone of the flow of welding processes ensures good digestion of the root of the weld. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy aluminum of domestic and foreign production at an affordable price in a wide range. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
Sequence of welding
For qualitative welding of aluminum with stainless steel, it is necessary to perform a number of preparatory works:
- To pick up the filler wire, the composition, which must correspond to the brands of materials to be joined;
- Provide a welder with calibrated steel rods from the same stainless steel grade and a diameter of 2… 3 mm;
- Prepare the edges of welded blanks or parts: clean them from traces of dirt, scale, grease, etc.
The actual welding of stainless steel with aluminum in the presence of argon is carried out using a constant welding current of reverse polarity. The arc power is set depending on the thickness of the products to be joined. Prior to the commencement of work between the parts provide a technological gap, which must be at least 1.5… 2 mm. The best quality of welding is obtained at the bevel of adjacent edges: under such conditions the melt bath is easier to form, and weld seam can be produced from both sides of the joint. The solder is fed into the molten bath.
Buy. Supplier, price
Are you interested in stainless steel and aluminum? Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy welded aluminum at the manufacturer’s price. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal. We invite you to partner cooperation.