Soldering of lead tin
Buy solder on the basis of tin, which are used for soldering lead, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. Effective prices are from manufacturers. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.
Features of soldering lead products
The lightness of lead forces us to use specific technologies for its unbreakable connection. The most common is soldering with the help of which it is possible to get tight and gas tight seams.
Solders for the realization of soldering by rubbing contain 30… 40% tin, up to 2% antimony, the rest — lead. The working interval of action of such grafts is 185… 235 0 С, which is explained by changes in the microstructure of the material.
For soldering thick-walled sheet products solders containing 50% tin and lead are used, and when connecting lead wires — solders, which also contain arsenic, and the percentage of tin should not exceed 33… 34%.
The preparation of the surfaces of lead products of UK soldering is as follows:
- Cleaning with metal brushes or scrapers;
- Application of flux (stearic acid is used);
- Limitation of the spreading zone of the flux due to the danger of a reduction in its thickness, which entails a decrease in the mechanical strength of the joint.
The prepared solder is poured onto the interface until it is completely wetted; The solder itself acquires a pasty consistency.
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at affordable prices tin solders, intended for soldering lead products. The supplier ensures the delivery of the products to any point determined by the customer.
Types of soldered lead compounds
The following types of lead soldering are used:
- The overlap. Provide a sufficiently reliable joint, characterized by the convenience of obtaining, allows you to connect lead parts with a thickness of up to 10 mm. With solder in bars, it is possible to use as fluxes not only stearin, but also rosin;
- In the castle. They are the most durable soldered joints of lead components up to 12 mm thick. Characterized by increased consumption of solder. Used in cases where the brazed joint will work for tension;
- At the butt. They are considered the least durable type of connection, and therefore are very demanding for the uniformity of the thickness of the solder layer. It is provided with various technological methods — protective strips, bevels at the edges, etc .;
- Tubular joints. Preliminary, one of the lead pipes is flared to the cone, and then the lap splicing technology is used. After soldering, the joint is slightly crimped.
Buy tin, used for soldering lead products, offers the company Elektrovek-steel. Effective prices are from manufacturers. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of the products to any point specified by the customer.