Tig welding of aluminium
To buy equipment and consumables for carrying out aluminum welding using the TIG method, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Are reasonable producer prices. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to any destination specified by the customer.
Features of TIG-welding of aluminium
As you know, under normal conditions, all the aluminum product covered with a surface film of solid refractory oxide and aluminum. Because its temperature plavlenye much higher than the base metal (20000 C vs. 6600 C), by conventional process it would be necessary several times to increase the arc current, to ensure its penetration. In addition to increased power consumption, it also leads to increased thermal load on the material of a conventional electrode wire, due to which its consumption is vastly increased.
The solution lies in the simultaneous use of two factors:
- The use of the electrode of refractory metal (particularly tungsten);
- The use of inert gas — argon — which effectively would protect the combustion zone of the arc from the access of air oxygen, which will actively oxidize the metal in the zone of formation of the weld.
TIG realizes both of these possibilities and therefore is used in both variants with AC or DC. Use reverse polarity, which (in the case of AC) should not cause any surprise, because alternating current is the same constant, the polarity of which is reversed at 60 Hz. Thus, during the welding cycle takes place and the molten aluminum in the weld puddle and prevention of ocollaborative. As a result, the quality of the weld is improved: there are no sinks and lack of penetration. Argon in TIG-welding of aluminium is also used for purging surface at the weld to remove the formed slag
To purchase consumables and equipment for welding of aluminium and its alloys by the method of TIG, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. We operate a profitable producer prices. Supplier will deliver products to any place specified by the consumer.
TIG is a technology that uses alternating current, is performed with the use of tungsten electrodes, but for DC this is not enough. Also needed the following factors:
- Intermittent (pulse) method of feeding the filler wire, which takes into account the intensity of education of the bath melt;
- The use of wire of aluminum alloy, however, containing a surface coating of high-melting alkali metal salts;
- Regulation of the power characteristics of the arc — current and arc voltage, which, in turn, determines the length of the arc.
For welding of aluminium and its alloys using the method of TIG for optimum use of DC, provided that the positive electrode is a tungsten electrode. Thus it is necessary to use welding machines that support the function of automatic stabilization of the arc. To reduce the wear of a consumable electrode it is recommended to use installation of inverter welding.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at an affordable price manufacturer’s materials and equipment for efficient production welding on aluminum and its alloys using TIG technology. The vendor prompt delivery of our products to any point marked by the user.