Lathe machining brass
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer of stocks and semifinished products of various grades of brass which were turning processing. Vendor provided prompt delivery product PUNKT set by the user.
Features turning brass alloys
After turning almost all brands of brass alloys darken in the air, and therefore in need of subsequent polishing. After grinding the prefabricated applied protective layer.
Strict sequence of operations and fine tuning of the CNC equipment ensures high quality of finished products and ensures the accuracy corresponding to the requirements of the drawing.
Machining of brass on lathes also includes additional transitions:
- Cutting of rolled in size, which can be used circular saws, mechanical saws, band saw machines, and in the mass and mass production — varietal, or combined press shears;
- Rough and finish turning, which can be performed on conventional machines or on machines controlled by CNC system;
- Edit-finished products in screw or hydraulic presses.
Buy billets and semi-finished products from brass alloys after machining, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Products are sold at cost-effective prices of the manufacturer. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of goods to the point specified by the customer.
During turning with a brass blanks can perform the following operations:
- Drilling (including deep);
- Cutting different types of threads;
- The countersinking.
Given the lower than copper, thermal conductivity, and the formation of fine chips, when machining a brass workpiece used high-speed spindle up to 10000…12000 min-1. Tool made of high speed steels.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy at affordable prices from the manufacturer of the blanks and semi-finished products from brass alloys that have been pre-turning processing. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.