That 48-19-250-86. Billets of molybdenum and its alloys, vacuum arc melting, polished. Specifications.
1. Technical requirements Tu 48−19−250−86
1.1. Billets of molybdenum and its alloys, brushed must comply with the requirements of this specification.
1.2. Molybdenum billets are divided according to the method of obtaining metal blanks:
- MCIT — vakuumpumpen ingots obtained by melting powder brand MCH with the application as a deoxidizer carbon;
- TSM-2A — vakuumpumpen ingots obtained by melting powder brand mshv with the use of the alloying elements zirconium and titanium;
- Mr-47 — vakuumpumpen molybdenum ingots produced with application of the alloying element rhenium.
|Mark||Diameter, mm||Maximum deviation of diameter||Length, mm|
|MCIT||from 0.8 to 5.0 in 0.1||-0,10||500−1000
|St. 5.0 to 6.0 in 0.2||-0,20||---«---|
|St. of 6.0 to 8.0 in 0.5||-0,30||---«---|
|TSM-2A||St. 8.0 to 13 through 1,0||-0,40||---«---
|St. of 13.0 to 18.0 through 1,0||-0,60||500−1200|
|1,0||-0,06||at least 50|
|1,5||-0,06||at least 50|
|at least 50|
- 15% by weight of the batch of blank brands MCIT and CM-2A may be billet with a diameter of from 0.8 to 8.0 mm.
- it is possible to manufacture workpieces intermediate the nominal diameter limit deviation for diameter equal to nearest larger;
- can be supplied workpiece length of 30 mm with maximum deviation in length ±2.0 mm;
- it is possible to supply workpieces with a diameter of 2.5 mm and less extreme deviations on diameter of ±0.03 mm with length from 30 to 65 mm.
- For bullion brand Mr-47 length and maximum length deviation can be established by agreement with the manufacturer.
|Mass fraction of titanium||-||0,070−0,300||-|
|Mass fraction of zirconium||-||0,070−0,150||-|
|Mass fraction of rhenium||-||42−47|
|Mass fraction of impurities not more than:||-|
|calcium and magnesium (in total)||0,0050||-||-|
|Mass fraction of gases is not more than:|
|Iron, calcium, aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc, tin, lead, sulfur, phosphorus, arsenic (total), not more||-||-||0,038|
1.5. For bullion brand VXDG a higher mass fraction of impurities of aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, while maintaining the amounts of mass fraction of aluminum + iron, calcium + magnesium.
1.6. The deviation from straightness of workpieces should not exceed 0,5% of length. For workpieces with a diameter of 2.5 mm or less, with the limit deviation for diameter ±0,03 mm the deviation from straightness shall not exceed 0.1% of the length.
1.7. The surface should be no traces of graphite grease, oxides, burrs, longitudinal strokes, captive, cross scratches and cracks.
Transverse strokes of the grinding, not deducing the dimensions of the workpiece beyond the permissible deviations in diameter, on the edges, oxidation marks, chips, burrs rejection symptom are not.
1.8. Blanks should not have internal delaminations and cracks.
1.9. The roughness parameter Rand the surface should not be more than 1.25 µm GOST 2789−73.
Offer to buy a billet of molybdenum and its alloys by vacuum arc melting and polished with specialized warehouses supplier Evek GmbH with delivery to any city. Full compliance with the requirements That 48−19−250−86. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy billet of molybdenum and its alloys, vacuum arc melting, honed Tu 48−19−250−86, the price is optimal in this segment of the metal.
To buy, best price
Supplier Evek GmbH offers a billet of molybdenum and its alloys, vacuum arc melting, honed Tu 48−19−250−86, the price is determined by the technological features of production without the inclusion of additional costs. Today you can buy a billet of molybdenum and its alloys, vacuum arc melting, honed Tu 48−19−250−86 at the best price. We have the best ratio price-quality. In the segment of rare and refractory metals the company Evek GmbH — best supplier.