That 48-19-73-86. Molybdenum metal for metallurgical purposes. Specifications.
1. Technical requirements Tu 48−19−73−86
1.1. Metallic molybdenum in the form of shtabikov, plates, rods and pellets shall conform to the requirements of this specification. .
1.2.1. And sizes shtabikov.
|Mark||Scope||Side of the cross section, mm||Pred. deviations||Length, mm||Pred. deviations|
|MSH-||Manufacture of rolled products||15||±2||500||±100|
|MSH-2||Alloying of steel||15||±2||400||-|
1.2.2. Plates, rods and pellets are supplied with a chemical composition corresponding Marche MSH-2. Dimensions are not specified.
1.3. Chemical composition of metallic molybdenum.
|The component name||MSH-||MSH-1||MSH-2|
|Mass fraction of molybdenum, % not less||99,62||99,55||99,80|
|Define mass fraction of impurities, %, not more|
- A higher content mass fraction of calcium or magnesium while maintaining their amount is not more than 0.005% marks in MSH-1 and MSH-2 and not more than 0,004% in Marche MSH-V.
- A higher content mass fraction release or aluminum while maintaining their amounts: not more than 0,018% in marks MSH-1, MSH-2 and not more than 0,012% in Marche MSH-V.
- Allowed to 75% of the supply of molybdenum metal brand MSH-2 do not specify the mass fraction of oxygen.
- Mass fraction of molybdenum is determined by the difference between the 100% and the sum of the mass fraction of 8% of the designated impurities, without taking into account the mass fraction of sodium.
1.4.1. The presence of defects on the surface of molybdenum metal MSH-2 (delamination, surface cracks and reflow, traces of oxidation and a tint of color from straw-yellow to blue) rejection sign is not.
1.5. Rods should be welded.
1.5.1. Lack of fusion of molybdenum metal MSH-2 inspecting the sign is not.
1.6. Napravlennosti shtabikov MSH and MSH-1 should not exceed 2 mm on the length of the rod billet.
Delivery shtabikov with napravlennosti to 3 mm in an amount up to 30% by weight of the party.
1.7. Density shtabikov brands MSH and MSH-1 should be not less than 9.3 g/cm3. Rods MSH-2
with lower density 9.3 g/cm3 acceptable.
Offer to buy the metal molybdenum for metallurgical purposes That 48−19−73−86 .with specialized warehouses supplier Evek GmbH with delivery to any city. Full compliance of the 48−19−73−86. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy molybdenum metal for metallurgical purposes That 48−19−73−86, the price is optimal in this segment of the metal.
To buy, best price
Supplier Evek GmbH also offers molybdenum metal for metallurgical purposes That 48−19−73−86, the price is determined by the technological features of production without the inclusion of additional costs. On the company’s website shows information about latest product arrivals. Today you can buy metal of molybdenum for metallurgical purposes That 48−19−73−86 at the best price. We have the best ratio price-quality. In the segment of rare and refractory metals the company Evek GmbH — best supplier.