TU 95 2789-2001. Sheets and foils of tantalum.
Are you interested in foil and sheets of tantalum from the supplier — the company Electrovek-Steel? At us you will find only the checked up information on the given question
Buy foil and sheet of tantalum, manufactured in accordance with technical specifications TU 95−2789−2001, offers the company Electrovek-steel. Products are sold at affordable prices. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of the metal to any point set by the customer.
Features of sheet and foil from tantalum
Tantalum rolling has the following operational advantages:
- High resistance to corrosion;
- Good biocompatibility;
- Increased indices of ductility and deformability in the cold state;
- Operability at elevated temperatures.
TU95−2789−2001 provides for the production of tantalum sheet of the following brands:
- Tantalum HD. The alloy is well suited to all types of machining, it is thermally quenched;
- Tantalum HDTV-1. Can be subjected to surface chemical-thermal treatment;
- Tantalum-T. Features increased strength;
- Tantalum T-4. Characterized by increased plasticity at room temperatures;
- Tantalum T-5. Good to be machined on machine tools;
- Tantalum T10, T-15. Tantalum alloys with tungsten, withstand high operating temperatures without structural changes.
Buy sheet metal from tantalum and its alloys in accordance with TU95−2789−2001 offers the company Electrovek-steel. Effective prices are from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the prompt delivery of products to any point specified by the customer.
Foil from tantalum
Areas of practical use of tantalum foil:
- Laboratory research. In which thin tantalum films are used in the chambers for evacuation;
- Medicine. In modern surgery, tantalum foil is used to strengthen a damaged site — the joint or bone. In complex fractures with a strong crushing of the bone, the application of the foil helps the correct fusion.
- Chemical industry. Any body, pasted with such a foil, will be reliably protected from penetration of gases.
- Decorative coating for shells of missiles, pipelines, etc.
The composition of tantalum foil according to TU95−2789−2001 is given in the table.
Buy sheet and foil of tantalum, the composition and properties of which correspond to the norms of TU95−2789−2001 company offers Electrovek-steel. Products are sold at prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of rolled metal to any point specified by the consumer.