Magnetic hard alloys
By magnetically hard alloys are materials that can be magnetized to saturation in a strong magnetic field, the intensity of which sometimes reaches many thousands of electron volts. They are high:
• residual induction,
• degaussing of magnetic energy in the area.
The residual induction, high values of the coercive force gives them the properties of the permanent magnets. This increases the efficiency of products, saves energy and material used.
Classification of the composition and method of production
• alloys doped with cobalt, chromium, tungsten — a quenched martensite.
• inductile iron-nickel-aluminum alloys, precipitation hardening.
• forging alloys, which in addition to cobalt alloyed with vanadium or molybdenum.
• alloys of noble metals with additives.
• Steel and obtained by powder metallurgy.
• Magnetic hard ferrites.
• plastically deformable magnetic materials.
Manufacture of electronic equipment, electrical engineering, automation devices, electrical sensors, microwave devices. Recording and storing audio, digital video information. Production of medical diagnostic scanners.
Buy at the best price
In stock company «Elektrovek-steel» offers a wide range of hard magnetic alloys. Our offices are located in Russia and Ukraine. Making a purchase is possible, without leaving the office, for example, on the internet through the Company's website. To purchase just need to place your order and click «buy». If necessary, on any current problems you can consult our managers. They will provide all the necessary information regarding the products, price range, the implementation conditions. Lead times are minimal. When wholesale purchases discounts.