The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy then economical price from manufacturer structural steel according to GOST 1050 (production of Russia and CIS countries), the Supplier will provide the right assortment and brand supply of metal delivery to the address indicated by the buyer.
Features of chemical composition
Structural steel for General use are produced according to technical requirements GOST 1050, and their foreign counterparts — in accordance with European standards EN 10025, German standards DIN 17100 DIN1016 and Similar steel produced in the United States, comply with the terms of ASTM A569.
The General features of the steels of this group are:
- 1. Tighter tolerances for the percentage of carbon.
- 2. 0,17…0,37% silicon.
- 3. From 0.35 to 1.2% manganese (smaller values correspond to structural steels with reduced carbon content).
- 4. To 0.35% of each of elements such as Nickel, chromium and copper.
- As inevitable smelting impurities in the composition of structural steel, there are also sulfur and phosphorus, the amount of which shall not exceed 0,035 0,04…%.
- Structural steel lend themselves well to all types of heat treatment — annealing, normalizing, hardening and tempering. When the content of carbon up to 0.2% steel can be successfully subjected to cementation and cyanidation.
- Buy structural steel at the best price from the company Electrocentury-steel at any range profiles (pipes, bar, sheet, strip, wire, ribbon). The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the address set by the customer.
- Physico-mechanical properties and applications
- The values of strength characteristics of structural steel are determined by the percentage of carbon. For carbon steels, the ultimate strength and ductility in the range 340 respectively…420 MPa and 210…250 MPa. For medium — 500…610 MPa and 300…360 MPa. For high carbon — 600…1000 MPa and 400…900 MPa. Surface Brinell hardness number depends on the mode of the preceding heat treatment, and can range from 137 NV — 10 for steel to 285 NV — 75 for steel.
- Typical parts made of structural steels:
- — rivet, casing couplings, shafts for steel 10,20;
- — thrust, traverse, levers — for steels 30,40;
- gear, gears, high strength bolts — steel 45,50;
- — wheel crane mechanisms, high wear resistance — steel 60,75.
- The machinability of steel cutting and cutting, and weldability decrease with increasing carbon percentage.
- To buy the sheet and rolled steel structural quality steels company offers Electrocentury-steel. The price is from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the compliance of product delivery and low operational delivery of products to the address set by the user.