|Mark||Analogue||W. Nr.||Aisi Uns||En||Order|
|М1||Cu-DHP||Delivery from the stock, in stock|
Copper — a well-known plastic metal red-pinkish color. Technically pure copper content of impurities is of three main grades: M1 (contains 99.9% pure copper), M2 ((99,7%), M3 (99.5 per cent). The main advantage of copper’s electrical and thermal conductivity depend not only on the brand of copper (i.e. chemical purity), but also on the state of delivery. For example, the electrical resistivity of goods, made of grade M1 is equal for the unannealed circles 0,0179, Mhmm2/m for the annealed — 0,1, 748 Omhm2/m, trolley, stretched wire rod from — within 0,1 755−0,1 770, Mhmm2/m for annealed wire from wire rod of 0.1 718−0,1 724, Mhmm2/m. the Difference in the conductivity of copper of different brands = 2−3%, a similar difference exists between resistance of copper in solid and annealed States. The most common types of rolled copper are sheets, circles, strips, tapes, tubes, wires and tires.
|The atomic number of Cu||No. 29|
|Atomic (molar) mass, g/mol||63,546|
|The degree of oxidation||0, 1, 2, 3|
|The melting temperature t°C||1083,4°C|
|The boiling point of t°C||2667°C|
|The heat of fusion kJ/kg||Of 13.01|
- Rods are classified into:
|According to the method of production of GOST 1535−91||Profile||Copper grades GOST 859|
— hot-deformed (extruded)
cold — formed
— KV square,
— CU round
— CG hex
M1r, M1, M2r, M2,
- Wire and the tires are made of solid, soft according to GOST 434−78 from copper M1 (GOST 859−2001), with impurities not more than 0.1%.
- Rod produced according to GOST 434−78 from copper M1, M2 or M3 (GOST 859−2001) round, square and hexagonal.
- Production of pipes normalized GOST 617−90 of copper the brands M1r, M1, M2r, M2, M3r, M3 with the chemical composition corresponding to GOST 859−2001. Pipes of copper grades of l96, (GOST 15 527), produced high and normal precision dimensional and random length within 1−6 meters. Pipes can be extruded, cold-formed, soft, semisolid and solid.
- Manufacture of sheets normalizes GOST 495−92 of the brands M1r, M1, M2r, M2, M3r and M3 (GOST 859−2001). Strip and cold-rolled leaves produce high and normal precision. Hot-rolled sheets produced in accordance with GOST 495−92, unmeasured and measured the length of 500−2000 mm. As the strip material and cold-rolled sheets are supplied semi-hard, soft and firm.
Marking copper rolled
|According to the method of production||For precision manufacturing||By state of material:||Length||GOST 859−2001|
P — pressed extra virgin (hot)
D — cold.
P — high;
N — normal;
X — without indication of precision manufacturing and/or delivery status.
P — semi-solid;
M — soft;
T — solid;
MD — the measured length;
KD — dimensional;
ND — random length.
|M1r, M1, M2r, M2, M3r and M3|
Among rolled copper a special position of copper sheet. It is relatively inexpensive, has a high plasticity, easy stamped, resistant to the effects of moisture and temperature changes. All these qualities make it an ideal material for roofing and facade works. The copper roof has a high aesthetic and performance qualities over time, it covers the noble patina, and it looks beautiful. The copper roof is extremely durable, needs no maintenance, and is unaffected by the vagaries of weather or solar radiation.
Supply copper alloys of different brands at best price. The specification included data on the percentage composition and performance products. We can easily buy in bulk any semi-finished products for large-scale production. We also work with retail buyers. A high level of service, the product compliance with GOST and international quality standards, efficient service are the face of our company.
Buy at best price
The company «Electrocentury-steel» provides its customers with an unlimited choice of alloys of non-ferrous metals of the highest quality at a competitive price. If you are not sure, it offers experienced managers who are always on call and ready to provide advice. Making an order from us, You will get certified products that comply with Russian and international quality standards in the shortest possible time. If You value your time, get in touch today with our branch offices in Russia or Ukraine, or make an order on the Internet.