«On the ideals of a nation can be judged by the advertising» Winston Churchill.
Due to the plasticity, aluminum can roll out into very thin sheet — as thin as 0.2 mm. For foil suitable alloys of aluminum containing at least 92%. Its production was possible thanks to a number of achievements — in particular the development of electricity production and of modern industrial chemistry.
Advantages of aluminum foil
1. Aluminium is contained in the earth’s crust in abundance, so the aluminum foil is a cheap material.
2. The minimum thickness, flexibility, plasticity allows the foil to take any form.
3. It is extremely lightweight and durable.
4. Excellent thermostatic effect. The reflectivity reaches 97%.
5. Exceptional resistance to corrosion and impermeability to a magnetic field.
6. Fat-, water — and gas tightness.
7. Attractive aesthetic appearance.
8. Biosafety, compliance with the strictest sanitary standards — making it relevant in the home and food industry.
Aluminum foil today is completely replaced by tin, which is used in all areas — from household appliances to the construction industry. Aluminum foil are most relevant in the following areas:
· packing of food products;
· packing powders, cosmetic powders and gel-like cosmetics;
· electrical engineering;
· climate control, air conditioners, refrigerators.
|H19||cold rolled special hardness|
|GH28||solid (deep drawing)|
Buy at best price
The company «Electrocentury-steel» sells aluminum Bicycle under the order on the most favorable terms. Supply aluminum tape and aluminum foil wholesale and retail quantities. Quality is guaranteed by strict observance of standards and production technologies. Packaging, storage, transportation and temporary corrosion protection is made in accordance with GOST 9.510−93. Timely delivery are guaranteed. For wholesale orders flexible system of discounts.