Extrusion aluminum pipe
To buy a tube of aluminium and its alloys in a wide range of brands and sizes the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Product sales going on at affordable prices from the manufacturer. Supplier will deliver products to any place specified by the client.
Extrusion aluminum pipes: basic operations
Hot extrusion of tubes from solid billets (sometimes also used the term «direct extrusion») is the main method of production of aluminum pipes of all diameters and wall thickness. This decreases the cross section of the workpiece but increases its length, and the direction of the expiration of the metal coincides with the direction of movement of the deforming tool.
The process is carried out on horizontal hydraulic presses. The working area of operations of extruding includes:
- The container where is placed a solid cylindrical billet:
- Matrix, through which the pressing;
- Mandrel, freely arranged in a matrix and performing the receiving of the annular gap in the workpiece;
- The press-stamp, which performs the extrusion of semi-finished product through a die;
- Press the washer which produces pressure on the end of a deformable workpiece;
- Roller table on which the workpiece is continuously fed to the zone of extrusion;
In-line hot extrusion can also be hot scissors for cutting pipes to size. In the process of plastic deformation of the semifinished product is intensively cooled by the lubricating-cooling mediums. The lubricant performs two functions — it separates the friction surfaces of the metal and the tool, and reduces the specific load during extrusion.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer of pipe rolling of aluminium and its alloys. Supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to any destination specified by the user.
Equipment for hot extrusion of aluminium
Hydraulic presses for extrusion of aluminum are in rod and profile presses connecting. As working fluid is used industrial oil. For stable operation of the equipment of the press are equipped with modern filter systems that effectively clean the fluid from impurities. The pressure in the system of working cylinders is maintained at a level sufficient to overcome the resistance to deformation of the material of the initial billet.
Operating temperature process are:
- For pipes made of alloy AB, AD33, AD31 — 250…4000 WITH the matrix and press the puck, and 360…5100 — the workpiece;
- For pipes made of alloys D16 — 300…3500 With the matrix and press the puck, and 250…3200 — on the workpiece.
The piercing system, the press does not depend on the main that provides equipment, advanced technological capabilities. Part of the press also includes an auxiliary transporting equipment by means of which the flow of heated ingot from the furnace to the press stamp., the separation of the press residue from the basic tubular piece, as well as components replacement of the working tool.
To buy at a economical price to rent tubes from aluminium and aluminium alloys produced by extrusion, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guaranteed timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.