Valve guides. Brand of bronze.
The company Electrovek-steel offers at economically reasonable prices the manufacturer of bronze guide sleeves of valves of automobile engines. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of products to the point marked by the customer.
When repairing or modernizing cars, there is often a question of increasing the service life of the engine by installing guide bushings of valves with an increased service life. The use of bronze alloys as raw materials for the production of such products is the most competent technical solution to the problem.
Bronze guide sleeves are characterized by the following consumer advantages:
- Improved heat dissipation from the engine valve stem;
- Increase heat transfer to aluminum heads;
- Increased wear resistance, which significantly exceeds the index of cast-iron bushings;
- Compatibility with steels used for the manufacture of steel valves (regardless of the presence or absence of surface coating on them);
- Reduction of friction on contact surfaces with insufficient amount of oil supplied there.
Buy at an affordable price from the manufacturer of bronze bushing valves of cars offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees compliance with the assortment of product deliveries and ensures its prompt delivery to the consumer.
Stable dimensions and quality of the valve guide sleeves are provided by high-performance and modern technology of their production. It includes the following operations:
- Cutting of the initial metal to the billets;
- Multi-position cold extrusion of bushings on a stamping press;
- Punching of the technological hole and disembarkation of the shoulder;
- Edit-calibration of the finished product.
After cold volumetric stamping, the product acquires additional hardness while simultaneously achieving structural homogeneity of the material. This ensures the absence of residual stresses and increased durability of the guide bushings. In addition, during the subsequent pressing of the bushing, the risk of splitting or cracking is reduced. Especially effective is the use of bronze bushings in the exhaust valves of engines.
The company Electrovek-steel offers to buy at a bargain price from the manufacturer and in a wide range of bronze guide sleeves of the valves of cars. The supplier ensures the timely delivery of products to the point specified by the consumer.