OST 90013-81. Alloys of titanium. Brand.
The present industry standard OST 90013−81 applies to titanium and titanium alloystreated under pressure.
1. In technical titanium VT1−00 is allowed up to 0.3% Al, and in technical titanium BT1−0 to 0.7%.
2. In the alloy VT5 permissible molybdenum content up to 0.8% of vanadium to 1.2%.
3. In the alloy BT5−1 permissible vanadium content not higher than 1%.
4. In the welding wire of technical titanium BT1−00 valid the presence of aluminium not more than 0.2%, nitrogen — not more than 0.03%, the allowable presence of oxygen, not higher than 0.12 percent and the hydrogen is not above 0,0035.
5. In the alloy VT6, intended for the manufacture of high pressure cylinders and fasteners, aluminum must be contained in the range of 5.3−6.5%, vanadium 3.5 to 4.5%, oxygen and iron, respectively, not more than: 0,15 and 0,25%.
The alloy of this composition is marked with the additional letter «s» (VT6S).
In all other cases, the presence of aluminum should be 5.5−6.8 percent.
Note. In the manufacture of semi-finished products of the brand VT6 provides for a minimum level of strength 95 kgf/mm2, allowed the presence of aluminium and vanadium, respectively, not more than 7 and 5.5%.
6. In the semi-finished products of alloy VT8, it is possible to have up to 7.3% Al except forgings of blades, discs, and billets to them .
7. In flat rolled steel brand BT14 up to 10 mm thick aluminium is contained in the range of 3.5−4.5%, and in other types of semi — 4,5−6,3%.
8. Part of the brand BT15 allowed the percentage of Zirconia is not more than 1.5%.
9. In the semi-finished products of alloy BT16 for the manufacture of fasteners (except for rivets) the percentage of aluminium contained in the range of 2.2 to 3.8% and in other types of semi — 1,8−3,4%.
Note. The purpose of the alloy for the rivets specified in the order.
10. In the alloy BT18 total content of molybdenum and niobium should be in the range of 0.9−2.1 percent.
11. In all alloys containing as a main component, molybdenum, can be partially replaced by tungsten in an amount of not greater than 0.3%. The total content of molybdenum and tungsten should not exceed the standards specified by the table for molybdenum.
12. In all alloys, not containing as main components chromium and manganese, the latter is allowed in an amount of not more than 0.15% (in total).
13. In titanium and its alloys contains copper and Nickel in an amount of not more than 0.10% (in total), including Nickel not more than 0.08%.
16. Chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloys is determined according to GOST 19663.0−80 — GOST 19863.13−80, GOST 23902−79 or other methods to ensure accuracy not lower than the above standards.
In case of disagreement in the evaluation of the chemical composition determination is performed according to the following Standards: 19863.0−80; 19863.13−80; GOST 23902−79.
|VT5−1||«||4,3−6,0||-||-||-||-||-||2.0 to 3.0||-||-|
|VT3−1||«||5,5−7,0||-||2.0 to 3.0||-||-||0,8−2,0||-||0,15−0,40||0,2−0,7|
Offer to buy titanium alloys with specialized warehouses supplier Evek GmbH with delivery to any city. Full compliance with OST 90013−81. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy titanium alloys, the price is optimal in this segment of the rental.
To buy, best price
We offer titanium alloys OST 90013−81, the price is determined by the technological features of production without the inclusion of additional costs. On the website supplier Evek GmbH has placed information about the latest product arrivals. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy titanium products OST 90013−81, the price is optimal from the supplier.