The density and specific heat of steel roller. Physical and mechanical properties
To buy at cost-effective prices from the manufacturer steel roller all brands and profiles, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier ensure timely delivery of products anywhere in the application installed by the client.
The tool rolls of the hot mill or cold rolling is made from a group of tool steels, which are characterized by a uniformly and gradually increasing (and further decreasing) technological effort of processing. The degree of deformation in rolling process are also relatively small, as the specific pressure per unit area of the roll. Therefore, as rolling of steels using medium carbon steel with increased chromium content that give the surface the necessary hardness from chipping, as well as (rolls of hot rolling mills) is vanadium. The ductility of such steels increases the Nickel, and for rolling high strength steel use steel roller with high percentage of manganese, silicon and carbon. In fact, rolling of steel to form a sub-group of low alloy tool steels.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers at competitive prices, to buy a roll of steel of domestic manufacture. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of metal in any point, otmechennuyu by the customer.
Basic properties of roll steels
Given the specificity of operation, the main properties of roll steels should include:
- High hardenability after heat treatment, it is important to conduct a complete martensitic transformation at relatively low cooling rates of work pieces. This is achieved by the minimum necessary (not less than 0.55…to 0.60%) the percentage of carbon, as well as silicon, and is preferably boron. Through-hardening rolling the roll along the entire cross section determines its required operational stability;
- High strength at contact loads that occur in the rolling roll in the initial stages of rolling, thus starting the rolls of the stands of rolling mills are more exposed to high contact stresses;
- Minimal tendency of the material to warping and deformation during heat treatment which is achieved by the presence in steels of manganese and silicon;
- Well processed in machining (particularly grinding) machines, in order to achieve minimum surface roughness Reaches higher against the usual tolerances on the percentage of sulphur;
- The lack of a solid non-metallic inclusions (hydrides, nitrides, oxide aluminum, etc.) that contribute to the fatigue chipping of the material of the rolls during their operation.
Buy at affordable price from the manufacturer of the steel used for making rolls mills hot and cold rolling, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier ensure timely delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.