The company Electrovek-Steel offers at favorable prices from manufacturers technology, equipment and consumables for performing various operations for hardening metals and alloys. Products are delivered promptly, and to the address specified by the customer.
Varieties of hardening of metals and alloys
Hardening is performed in order to impart increased strength and hardness to parts / workpieces (sometimes with sufficient core viscosity). To obtain non-equilibrium quenching structures that promote strength enhancement, the products are heated to certain temperatures, kept in a heating device at these temperatures, and then rapidly cooled in aqueous media, oil or emulsions.
The structure of the hardened steel consists of residual austenite, undissolved metal carbides, and martensite.
The choice of quenching technology depends on the structure and chemical composition of the metal, the required properties, and also on the complexity of the products being processed.
- Full hardening, when the metal holding temperature slightly exceeds the critical values;
- Incomplete hardening, when the product is kept in the middle of the recommended temperature range;
- Isothermal quenching, in which the complete decomposition of residual austenite is achieved;
- Hardening by high-frequency currents;
- Stepwise hardening, when cooling is conducted sequentially first in a liquid medium, and then in air;
- Hardening with self-release (used in the processing of tools that work under shock loads).
Acquisition of technology for hardening metals at competitive prices of the manufacturer can be done by Electrovek-Steel. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of the product to the consumer.
For hardening metals and alloys, use:
- Flame quenching furnaces;
- Electric heating installations of induction type;
- Baths with melts of salts.
Modern equipment for hardening is equipped with control systems that control all parameters of the process, providing the finished product with the required mechanical characteristics — the depth of the hardened layer, its hardness and depth.
You can buy modern equipment for metal hardening using the offer from Electrovek-Steel. Prices are in force from the manufacturer. The supplier ensures timely delivery of the product to the consumer.