Are you interested in milling of metals and alloys from Electrovek-Steel? At us you will find only the qualitative information on the given method, you can order the necessary tool and technological equipment
The company Electrovek-Steel offers a tool and tools for providing high-efficiency milling of metals and alloys. For all products are economically beneficial prices of the manufacturer. The supplier provides constant information support of deliveries, delivery of production to any point specified by the client is guaranteed.
Types of milling
Milling operations are performed mainly for machining flat — horizontal, inclined and vertical — surfaces of metal blanks. The productivity of the processes is determined by the milling method, the amount of feed, the speed of the working tool and the material of the product being milled.
Milling operations can be:
- With counter movement of the working tool relative to the workpiece to be machined. The productivity of counter milling is the highest, but the tool’s durability, even under conditions of its intensive cooling, is minimal;
- With the associated movement, when the tool and workpiece move in one direction, and milling occurs due to a higher speed of the tool relative to the workpiece;
- With combined displacement, which can achieve an optimal ratio of the «performance-durability».
Modern milling machines allow a high range of changes in their technological processing modes. They are equipped with software control and monitoring systems.
Buy advanced technology of milling of various metals and alloys will help the company Electrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees a favorable price from the manufacturer, ensures timely delivery of products to the point specified by the consumer.
Milling of metals and alloys is carried out by milling tools — a rotating tool of predominantly cylindrical shape, which is supplied with a cutting part in the form of strong wear-resistant teeth. Mills are classified into the following varieties:
- By the nature of the cutting part: cylindrical, round, worm and end;
- By design — simple and composite. Composite cutters, in turn, can be assembled, welded and soldered;
- By material: steel (mainly high-speed steel is used) or with carbide inserts;
- By the type of work performed: end, key, cut-off / end, cutting / disc.
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at affordable prices from the manufacturer sets of mills of high wear resistance, designed for high-quality performance of all milling operations with metals and alloys. The supplier provides information support to purchases, ensures the timely delivery of products to the address specified by the client.