The use of die steels
Buy die-cast steel of domestic production at economically advantageous prices offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
Features of the use of hot-deformed die-cast steels
GOST 5950−2000 includes in this group of steel grades 5ХНМ, 5ХНВ, 7X3, 8X3, 4ХМФС, 40ХСМФ, 4ХМНФС, ЗХ2МНФ, 5Х2МНФ, 4ХЗВМФ, ЗХЗМЗФ, 4Х5МФС, 4Х4ВМФС, 4Х5МФ1С, 4Х2В5МФ, 5ХЗВЗМФС, 05Х12Н6Д2МФСГТ. These steels are used for making hammer stamps, large press dies, containers and blocks of GKM stamps and hot stamping machines.
These steels are divided into 3 main subgroups:
- Steel is moderate heat resistance and increased viscosity. The main requirements for such steels are increased viscosity in sections up to 700… 800 mm, and in both directions. Such steels contain no more than 2% of chromium, up to 1% of molybdenum and tungsten, up to 0.5% of vanadium, up to 2.5% of nickel and manganese. Typical representatives are steel grades 5ХНВ, 5Х2МНФ, 5ХСНМФ, 5Х2МНФ (ДИ-32), etc .;
- Steel is highly heat resistant and viscous. They are the most common for die-cast hot-deforming steels, they are also used for making molds for injection molding. A distinctive feature is the high content of carbide-forming elements (chromium, tungsten, vanadium at 0.3… 0.4% carbon), so these steels have higher heat resistance, toughness and strength. Typical representatives are steel grades 4Х5МФС, 3Х3М3Ф, 4Х2В2МФС. They are used in conditions of long cyclic heating up to temperatures of 580… 630 0 С. Typical details are stamps of large GCF and KGSHP, tool presses for flashing pipes, injection molds for injection molding, etc .;
- Steel of high heat resistance, characterized by the possibility of carbide and / or intermetallic hardening. In addition to the elements mentioned for the previous subgroup, they also contain cobalt. Characterized by increased heat and wear resistance, but have a slightly reduced viscosity. Typical representatives are steel grades 3Х2В8Ф, 3Х10В7М2К10, Х2В6М6К12Н2 and others. They are used for manufacturing hot stamping dies of alloyed structural steels and high-temperature alloys, as well as for tools operating at 680… 690 0 С, under conditions of strong frictional loads.
Buy die-cast steel of any brand and profile at affordable prices offers the company Elektrovek-steel. The supplier guarantees prompt delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.
Features of the use of cold-worked stamping steels
Such steels are also subdivided into three subgroups:
- Steel of increased and high wear resistance, which contain up to 6% chromium (X6VF, 9X5VF, X6F4M) and up to 12% chromium (X12, X12F1, X12VM). Steels that contain a reduced percentage of chromium are used for the manufacture of cold-pressing matrices and punches, metalworking and woodworking tools. Steels containing up to 12% chromium are used to make cold-formed stamping stamps, stamping and cold-forming tools, reinforcing plates and drawing dies;
- Secondary hardening steels with high resistance to crushing. Typical representatives — steel grades EP761, DI-37, DI-57, etc. The content of chromium and carbon in such steels is reduced, but they are additionally doped with tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium and silicon., And therefore have high strength, hardness and Heat resistance. They are used for the manufacture of a heavy-loaded tool for cold and cold die stamping;
- High-strength steel with increased impact strength. These include stamped steel grades 7ХГ2ВМ, 7ХГНМ, 6Х6В3МС, 6Х3ФС, etc. Steel is characterized by increased hardenability and increased viscosity under dynamic and shock loads. Used in the manufacture of cold-cutting tools, cutting knives sheet shears, calibration and stamping dies.
The company Electrovek-Steel offers to purchase at an affordable price, hire and forgings from various brands of die-cast steels. The supplier guarantees prompt delivery of products to any point specified by the consumer.