Cutting and drilling of aluminum
Are you interested in cutting and drilling aluminum? Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy aluminum at an affordable price in a wide range. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
Cutting of aluminum
Almost all aluminum alloys, except for alloys of the AL and AK type, are well suited to all types of shearing by shearing on forging and pressing equipment. Applied
- Crank shears with inclined knife — for cutting aluminum sheets or wide strips;
- Disk shears — for the dissolution of aluminum rolls onto tapes;
- Combined scissors — for the separation of narrow strips and sheets, as well as profile rolled metal — angles, channels, bars of different cross sections;
- Grades shears — for cutting an aluminum circle, hexagon or square (special knives of closed or semi-closed type are required);
- Alligator scissors — used in the primary cutting of aluminum scrap.
Technological clearances for cutting aluminum are chosen taking into account the plastic properties of the material — the lower the yield stress, the lower the gaps between the movable and stationary scissor knives. Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy aluminum of domestic and foreign production at an affordable price in a wide range. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal.
Cutting of aluminum pipes
Can be produced by shearing, using special dies on mechanical presses. However, due to the complexity of the structures of such equipment, the technology of cutting pipes on friction saws, mechanical saws, band saws or on milling cutters is more common. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account that all mechanical cutting technologies are characterized by an increased consumption of metal in technological chips.
Drilling modes are determined by the following aluminum features:
- High plasticity, which is manifested in the appearance of a large drain chip. This makes it necessary to periodically turn off the machine, and clean the cavity of the hole from the chips;
- Increased friction between the drill material and the aluminum alloy, because of which the drills of high-speed steels type P9 are used;
- The presence of burrs on the opposite side of the aluminum billet, which worsens the quality of the hole.
To eliminate the burrs, the drills are sharpened in such a way that the cutting is performed by the edge / periphery of the drill. The workability of the original aluminum billets is improved if they are subjected to artificial or natural aging before drilling.
Punching with punches
If it is necessary to get holes in metal up to 4… 6 mm thick, punching punches on press equipment has a definite advantage over drilling on machines.
Buy. Supplier, price
Are you interested in cutting and drilling aluminum? Supplier Evek GmbH offers to buy aluminum at the manufacturer’s price. We will ensure the delivery of products to any point of the continent. The price is optimal. We invite you to partner cooperation.