The use of alloy tool steel
Are you interested in the use of alloy tool steels from the vendor — company Electrocentury-steel? Here you will find only reliable information on this topic
To purchase at reasonable prices from manufacturers rolled alloy tool steels, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guarantees delivery of products in any point set by the customer.
All of the standards for domestic products in this class involves the collection of tool steels of three types:
- Steel for manufacture of cutting and measuring tools. This includes steel grades 7ХФ, 8KHF, 9KHF, 11KHF, 13X, ХВ4/XB5 and V
2 °F(shallow hardenability of steel) and steel grades 9KH1, X, 12X1,9KHS, CHC, 9KHVG, CVH, HSWG, 8KH6NFT and 8Х4В3М3Ф2 (steel deep hardenability);
- Steel for the manufacture of punching tools. They, in turn, are divided into steel, which made stamps of cold deformation (KH6VF, X12, X12M. Х12ВМ, KH12F1, etc.), stamps hot deformation (7X3, 8X3, 5KHNM, 5KHNV, 5ХГМ, 4KH5V2FS, 5KH3V3MFS, etc.), as well as steel for impact tool — chisels, hammers (4KHS, 6KHS, 4ХВ2С, 6KHV2S, 6ХВГи etc.);
- Bearing steel grade (GOST 801−78) type SHKH10 SHKH15, etc., which are widely used in the manufacturing of dies for cold deformation;
- High speed steel type R6M5, Р9К6, Р9Ф5, P12, Р14Ф4, 10Р6М5, R18F2, Р18Ф2К8М, etc., which are used for manufacture of cutting tools (cutters, drills, reamers, core drills, taps, dies, broaches, milling cutters and grooving tool).
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy metal products of alloy tool steels in any assortment. Apply cost-effective prices from the manufacturer. Supplier guaranteed timely delivery of products anywhere in the application installed by the customer.
Selecting the correct brand of alloy tool steels in
It is due to the following initial factors:
- The serial production: in small batches, it is sufficient to use a less alloyed tool material, wherein a smaller value;
- The size of the tool to the tool inserts and dies, it is advisable to use a more highly alloyed steel, at that time, as one-piece dies can be manufactured from less expensive grades of steel;
- Appearance and properties of processed material. For example, in machining it is advisable to use alloy tool steel with high vs normal percentage of sulfur, which improves machinability on machine tools;
- The configuration of the workpiece. In particular, for the manufacture of the stamp with a complex and deep cavities should choose alloy tool steel with high toughness.
In addition, the application of alloy tool steels is also taken into account the complexity of their heat-treatment, the stability of the resulting mechanical properties (plastic limit, yield strength, hardness, elongation, modulus, etc.), anti-wear properties of the tool in different modes of application, as well as the optimal combination of all the alloying elements together.
Buy a wide range of brands and profiles of alloy tool steels at affordable prices manufacturers company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guaranteed prompt delivery of our products to any point marked by the user.