Copper welding inverter
Technology, equipment and consumables needed to perform copper welding with the welding inverter, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. All components of the technological process are sold at an affordable price from the manufacturer. The supplier provides timely delivery of the products to the address specified by the customer.
Features the use of inverters in welding of copper
As you know, welding inverters double conversion occurs the welding current, whereby the welding takes place practically constant current. For arc welding of copper is usually implemented reverse polarity. Successfully welding (and weld) copper products using the inverter, execute the following conditions:
- Welded copper billet must first be heated to temperatures of at least 350…5000 C (with increasing thickness, the temperature must rise);
- In the chemical composition of the parts to be welded must be free of oxygen;
- Welding is carried out not continuously, but by portions, the length of which must not exceed 25…30 mm;
- Between the inclusions of the welding inverter should be a pause not less than 4…6 minutes, during which the product is cooled in quiet air;
- For welding inverter should be used with special electrodes, providing a reliable permanent connection of metals with high conductivity.
To buy tooling and consumables for welding of copper parts by means of welding inverters offered by the company Electrocentury-steel. Products are sold at affordable prices manufacturer. Supplier ensure timely delivery of products to the point set by the user.
Characteristics of used electrodes
For inverter welding using electrodes «Komsomolets». They are intended for welding of copper with steel products. Welding is performed at a lower or inclined position of the weld.
The composition of the electrode includes, besides copper, also about 5.1% manganese, 0.75% silicon, 0.80% iron. Welding mechanical properties of weld zone are:
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 400…410;
- Yield strength, MPa — 230;
- Relative tensile elongation, % — 23…25;
- Impact strength, j/cm2 — 50.
To buy supplies and equipment for doing welding of copper products with the help welding inverter offered by the company Electrocentury-steel. Are great prices from the manufacturer. The supplier ensures prompt delivery of products to the point set by the client.