Soldering copper pipe with tin
Buy tin solders, used for brazing copper pipes, offers the company Eletrovek-steel. There are economically favorable prices of the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees timely delivery of products to the point specified by the customer.
Areas of use of copper tin soldering technology and soldering components
This method of connecting copper pipelines is used in the repair, renovation or replacement of heating systems in individual buildings or multi-apartment houses. Tin solders, which are thermoplastic materials, provide reliable sealing of joints. Initially, they melted, flow into the gap between the ends of copper pipes, and then cool down, sealing the joint. Beforehand, the pipe ends should be prepared for soldering: do not have torn and uneven edges. The tubes themselves are annealed before soldering, which increases the plasticity of the products to be joined.
The following grades of low-temperature solders containing tin are used:
- POS-40 (melting point 240… 270 0 С);
- WWTP-33 (melting point 190… 200 0 С);
- POS-61 (melting point 185… 195 0 С);
- POS-30 (melting point 270… 300 0 С).
All of the above brands are non-toxic, and can withstand operating temperatures up to 100 0 C, which is quite enough for most coolants.
In addition to solders, fluxes are also required — auxiliary substances that help efficiently clean the surface of copper pipes from oxide films, fat and oil contaminants. In the case of copper pipe brazing, a rosinic fluoride-chloride paste is used (it provides an increased strength for the joint), as well as fluxes based on zinc chloride.
Buy supplies for effective soldering of copper pipes with tin is offered by Electrovek-Steel. Effective prices are from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the delivery of the products to any point specified by the customer.
Technology of brazing copper pipes with tin
The process is carried out in the following sequence:
- The surface is cleaned in the soldering zone from mechanical irregularities;
- Flux is applied uniformly on the surfaces of copper pipelines to be connected;
- The element is tightly pressed against each other, or inserted (if one of the pipes is equipped with an expander);
- The junction site is heated to the melting point of the flux;
- On the surface, the solder is made of tin, which first softens, and then melts, fading into the gap between the parts.
When the entire mass of solder filled the gap, turn off the heating pad, and allow the joint to cool. Overheating of the surface is unacceptable, since it can cause undesirable changes in the structure.
Electrovek-steel company offers to purchase at an affordable price tin solders for high-quality brazing of copper pipes. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to the address specified by the customer.