Soldering silver tin
Are you interested in soldering silver tin from the vendor — company Electrocentury-steel? Here you will find interesting information on this issue
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to buy at an affordable price consumables for successful soldering silver jewelry with tin. The supplier ensures the delivery of products to any destination that is specified by the user.
Features soldering silver jewelry with tin
The melting point of silver is 9270 C, therefore, conventional soldering of this metal is low-melting solders is difficult. On the other hand, after soldering on the metal surface remains oxide films, and therefore the complexity of the soldering is reduced.
The choice of technology of soldering should consider the following:
- Solders based on silver (e.g., RPS) cost-very expensive, and therefore justified only in mass production volumes;
- High temperature silver solders forced to use either electric soldering irons, high power, or gas burners, which are not everyone’s home the master;
- Low specific heat of silver soldering it is necessary to conduct very quickly, so the amount of solder supplied to the soldering area should be increased.
The use of tin solders, in particular, POS-60 tin content of 60%, can reduce the labor intensity soldering silver jewelry, especially that Stripping them before soldering, to prevent subsequent oxidation is required.
Technology of brazing of silver strongly depends on what kind of product subjected to soldering — printed microelectronic charge or a conventional decoration.
To buy affordable supplies and tin for the production of works for the soldering of silver, the company offers Electrocentury-steel. Supplier guaranteed prompt delivery of goods to the point specified by the client.
Mode silver soldering using tin-containing solders
For successful soldering requires the following components:
- A powerful electric soldering iron or gas burner (if you choose to use his soldering iron power should be not less than 100 W);
- Solder. Better if it will be in the form of resin tubes: the presence of such a surface treatment suggests that the composition of the solder you already have a suitable soldering flux;
- Backup source of heating, e.g. gas burner, colorature be necessary if soldering machines relatively massive product: thermal conductivity of silver is very high, and the power allocated to a soldering iron, not enough to warm the items.
Further silver of the workpiece is applied the flux, which should be more evenly distributed across the contact surface. The surface then should be blown through with a jet of air to remove particles of solder from the finished solder joint.
It should be noted that re-soldering in the same place, you should only use low-melting solders include the application of solders of the type RPS will lead to the fading applied at the time of POS-60, which will be accompanied by a deterioration of the product or chip.
The company Electrocentury-steel offers to purchase at competitive prices, manufacturer of tin and olovyannaya solder designed for soldering silver. The provider ensures timely delivery of products to the address specified by the consumer.